***** Marlène Weingartner planet !!!!! ***** - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2003, 10:13 AM   #31
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Marlene
another great week

if only she could do this twice a blue moon instead of once every blue moon
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:00 PM   #32

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Marlene gets a bye into QF
i hope she makes semis now

Justine withdrew
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #33
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
will Marlene get QF points, even if she lose her QF?
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #34

yes she gets QF pts
but what happened to that thread that Justine pulled out in GM ??

I'm not sure how official it was, not heard anything myself
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 01:56 PM   #35
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Justine is not withdrew, that was a bad news..

Today Justine - Marly...

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 01:57 PM   #36
Aleta4

Aleta4 is an unknown quantity at this point Aleta4 is an unknown quantity at this point Aleta4 is an unknown quantity at this point Aleta4 is an unknown quantity at this point Aleta4 is an unknown quantity at this point Aleta4 is an unknown quantity at this point Aleta4 is an unknown quantity at this point Aleta4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
yes she gets QF pts
but what happened to that thread that Justine pulled out in GM ??

I'm not sure how official it was, not heard anything myself
AP) March 24, 2003--7:30AM EST

The Belgian star Justin Henin was forced to withdraw from this year's Nasdaq 100 due to a muscle pull her coach said this morning.

"Henin hopes to be fit in order to rejoin the WTA Tour on the clay and her hopes are up."

Henin reached the final of the Wimbledon Championships before losing to Venus Williams in 2001 in three hard fought sets.
Aleta4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 02:11 PM   #37
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
Yihaaa Marlene ...however sorry for justine

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 03:28 PM   #38
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
does MARLI gets bonuspoints for "beating" JUSTINE without playing???
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 03:33 PM   #39
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moogle san
Yihaaa Marlene ...however sorry for justine

What a great tournament for Marlene!
The points for the qf will secure her place in the top 100 for a while.
In the next weeks, she hasn´t very much points to defend.

Who´s Marlenes opponent in the quaters?
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 03:37 PM   #40
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pan
does MARLI gets bonuspoints for "beating" JUSTINE without playing???
No. I don´t think so.
If Justine had played a few games and retires during the match, then Marlene would get the bonus points.
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 03:48 PM   #41
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
it doesn't matter, cause it seems that JUSTINEs okay and will play tonight!
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 05:12 PM   #42
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, that's what I say, Justine has not withdrew...

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 07:49 PM   #43
country flag pan

1-6 2-6
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 10:38 PM   #44
country flag snoop
Team WTAworld

snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pan
1-6 2-6
Well, still a good tourney for Marlene, especially with the great wins against Coetzer and Daniilidou
snoop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 09:35 AM   #45
country flag pan

yes, but be prepared that these were her last wins for a few months. now she saved her top100-position and it seems that that's enough for her...