***** Marlène Weingartner planet !!!!! ***** - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2003, 04:11 PM   #1
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
***** Marlène Weingartner planet !!!!! *****

I didn' t see a cheering thread for Marlène Weingartner, I really like this tennis player.

Go and good luck for all the season to Marlène Weingartner !!!!!

Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2003, 09:35 PM   #2
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
bad start for this thread: MARLI lost in bogota 1:6, 6:3, 3:6 to RODIONOVA...
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 07:27 AM   #3
country flag matthias
PEASANT

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
i think Marlene is not really famous, because of her.....how can i call it??
for me.... it is a kind of arrogance, she is so talented but she don´t use it.
maybe she need a mental coach.
i still hope she can find herself
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 11:32 AM   #4
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I don´t think, it´s really arrogance.
She seems often very shy and unconfident. In her game and in her interviews.
I personally don´t really think, she make it to the Top 30. She plays one good tournament in a year and the rest of the years really bad.
It´s a shame.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 03:49 PM   #5
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
I personally think that she isn' t arrogant, she ' s just shy. Sometimes, I' ve got the same problem. I' m sometimes shy and people think that I' m arrogant, but when they know me, they generally says that they were young. I hope it' s the same for her. I like Marlène Weingartner, she is really " talentous " !!!!!
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 02:01 PM   #6
country flag Princess Fiona
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute
*entering the planet*

GOOD LUCK MARLENE!!
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 04:25 PM   #7
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
*booked a flight to the planet*

I think she isn't arrogant at all and agree completely with the shy und unconfident theory. I believe she's quite talented but really has to work on "mental fitness".

So, good luck marlene, have confidence in yourself, then you can do it
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:42 AM   #8
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Marlene lost 2-6 2-6 against Kalyuzhnaya.

It's safe to say now that her win against Jennifer was just a fluke. Nothing has changed.

Not sure whether she is arrogant or not. In interviews she sounds as if she had an IQ of 50.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 11:20 AM   #9
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
I don´t think that Marly is arrogant.
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 11:51 AM   #10
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by GoDominique
Marlene lost 2-6 2-6 against Kalyuzhnaya.

It's safe to say now that her win against Jennifer was just a fluke. Nothing has changed.

Not sure whether she is arrogant or not. In interviews she sounds as if she had an IQ of 50.
Well, like I says...Marlene gots every year one good tournament.
2000 Key Biscayne (she beat Testud and Rubin to reach the 1/8)
and loses the rest of the year in the first round
2001 Charleston
2002 1/8 Australian Open with win over seeded Shaughnessy
2003 Australian Open 1. Round win over Capriati
and the rest of the year...well.

I don´t know whats wrong with Marlene Weingärtner.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 04:13 PM   #11
country flag matthias
PEASANT

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
omg Marlene, how can she lose this
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 04:33 PM   #12
country flag Nicoleke

!!!!!
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 08:06 AM   #13
country flag matthias
PEASANT

Indian Wells Quali - 1st Round
Pin d. Weingartner(8) 6:3 7:6[4]
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 11:15 AM   #14
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
what are you doing Marlene ?
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 11:33 AM   #15
country flag matthias
PEASANT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coetzer Fan
what are you doing Marlene ?
good question!
i´m sure she don´t know the answer too