Ioana Ducu - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #121
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Ioana Ducu

22nd International Junior Tournament of Offenbach, Germany, G1, R32:

(4)Ioana Ducu (ROU) d. (Q)Juliane Triebe (GER) 75 60

Czech Michaela Bayerlova up next for Ioana. Good luck!
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #122

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

22nd International Junior Tournament of Offenbach, Germany, G1, R16:

(4)Ioana Ducu (ROU) d. (16E)Michaela Bayerlova (CZE) 62 63

German Vinja Lehmann up next tomorrow. Hai Ioana!
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #123

22nd International Junior Tournament of Offenbach, Germany, G1, Q:

Vinja Lehmann (GER) d. (4)Ioana Ducu (ROU) 36 62 64
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #124
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #125
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I am not sure about this girl but I wish her the best.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #126
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 01:55 PM   #127
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 10:15 PM   #128
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 11:12 PM   #129
country flag DanLovesWTA

I would like to see Ducu succeed. I have this bad feeling that she recieve a bit to much hype from our media too early.
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 11:29 AM   #130
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

If she`ll succeed or not it will definitely won`t be media`s fault or its merits. It`s about Ioana`s willing to work harder than ever and to keep her focus on tennis, no mater how hard it is to do so when you are at this age, and distractions are all over the place.

Personally, I have so much confidence in this girl, but since last year Orange Bowl things are not going so well. Nothing to worry about though, she`s young and the potential is there
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 12:12 AM   #131

10k Bucharest (ROU), MD:

(1)Cristina Dinu (ROU) v (wc)Georgia Andreea Craciun (ROU)
Irina Fetecau (ROU) v (Q)Andrada Ioana Surdeanu (ROU)
Ioana Ducu (ROU) v Lisa Ponomar (GER)
(6)Cristina Adamescu (ROU) v (Q)Marina Cozac (USA)

Good luck Ioana!
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 10:29 AM   #132

10k Bucharest (ROU), R32:

Ioana Ducu (ROU) d. Lisa Ponomar (GER) 62 63
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #133

10k Bucharest (ROU), R16:

Ioana Ducu (ROU) d. (Q)Marina Cozac (USA) 63 62

Quarterfinal against (most likely) first seed Cristina Dinu
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #134

10k Bucharest (ROU), R16:

(1)Cristina Dinu (ROU) d. Ioana Ducu (ROU) 64 36 76(3)

Nevertheless a good showing from Ioana
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #135

WTA Bucharest (ROU), QD:

(4)Renata Voracova (CZE) v Anastasia Grymalska (ITA)
(wc)Aleksandrina Naydenova (BUL) v (wc)Ioana Ducu (ROU)
Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) v Veronika Kapshay (UKR)
(5)Anett Kontaveit (EST) v Maria Joao Koehler (POR)

Good luck, Ioana!