Ioana Ducu - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #61
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Ioana Ducu

Lovely
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #62
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Ioana is freaking hot
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #63

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

30th Perin Memorial, Croatia, G1, Q:

(12)Katarina Jokic (SRB) d. (1)Ioana Ducu (ROU) 61 61

No offence, but the scoreline is just ridiculous.
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 09:36 AM   #64
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Maybe it was just a bad day... better luck in Spain, Ioana !

Last edited by s0higher : Mar 31st, 2014 at 07:26 AM.
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:26 AM   #65
country flag s0higher

Ioana withdraw from the Spanish tournaments, so maybe it was a lost caused by an injury ?!?!
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 09:46 PM   #66

19ème Open International Junior de Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France, G1, MD:

(13)Qiu Yu Ye (CHN) v Bye
(wc)Vinciane Remy (FRA) v Seone Mendez (AUS)
Lana Rush (GBR) v Anna Iakovleva (RUS)
(3)Ioana Ducu (ROU) v Bye

Good luck!
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 09:27 PM   #67

19ème Open International Junior de Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France, G1, R32:

(3)Ioana Ducu (ROU) d. Anna Iakovleva (RUS) 64 64

Australian Seone Mendez up next for Ioana.
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #68

19ème Open International Junior de Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France, G1, R16:

Seone Mendez (AUS) d. (3)Ioana Ducu (ROU) 36 63 63

I know Seone is talented, but still...
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 06:23 AM   #69
country flag s0higher

There is no way she can progress having this results. This year is just
I just hope she will not fade away before shining even for a little bit on the big scene
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 07:44 AM   #70

38th Medias-sen-Sibiu Junior ITF Tournament, Romania, G2, MD:

(1)Ioana Ducu (ROU) v Andrada Ioana Surdeanu (ROU)
Kseniia Bekker (RUS) v (wc)Miriam Bianca Bulgaru (ROU)
Madalina Grigoriu (ROU) v Anjana Suresh (CAN)
(6)Julie Noe (DEN) v Ariana Saki (ROU)

Good luck, Ioana!
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #71

38th Medias-sen-Sibiu Junior ITF Tournament, Romania, G2, R32:

(1)Ioana Ducu (ROU) d. Andrada Ioana Surdeanu (ROU) 76(5) 67(5) 63

Oh my, what a scoreline Ducu will meet wildcard Miriam Bianca Bulgaru in the second round. Hope she kicks her ass!
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #72
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

I hope Miriam does good! She's Sori's biggest fan Even tweeted today:

‏@miriam_bulgaru
After 3 months of trying,today I succeded to win my first match on ITF G2!!All thanks to @sorana_cirstea for my motivation!I'm so happy❤❤💪
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #73
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
38th Medias-sen-Sibiu Junior ITF Tournament, Romania, G2, R32:

(1)Ioana Ducu (ROU) d. Andrada Ioana Surdeanu (ROU) 76(5) 67(5) 63

Oh my, what a scoreline Ducu will meet wildcard Miriam Bianca Bulgaru in the second round. Hope she kicks her ass!
What? Isn't Miriam a Romanian? She is the little girl who adores Sorana Cirstea on Twitter.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
I hope Miriam does good! She's Sori's biggest fan Even tweeted today:

‏@miriam_bulgaru
After 3 months of trying,today I succeded to win my first match on ITF G2!!All thanks to @sorana_cirstea for my motivation!I'm so happy❤❤💪
Am foarte foarte putine persoane pe care nu le plac, dar aceasta fata e prima pe lista. Oameni care au fost cu ea in cantonamente inca de cand avea 14 ani mi-au povestit ca vorbeste intr-un fel in care i-ar face sa roseasca si pe muncitorii de pe santier, are un comportament de mahala si nu are pic de respect pentru nimeni si nimic. Pe cat de frumusica e, pe atat e de nerusinata. Imi pare rau ca Ducu se prezinta asa slab in ultimul timp, mi-ar fi placut sa-i administreze un 60 60 si s-o puna macar un pic la punct pe golanca asta mica
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 01:38 AM   #75
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Am foarte foarte putine persoane pe care nu le plac, dar aceasta fata e prima pe lista. Oameni care au fost cu ea in cantonamente inca de cand avea 14 ani mi-au povestit ca vorbeste intr-un fel in care i-ar face sa roseasca si pe muncitorii de pe santier, are un comportament de mahala si nu are pic de respect pentru nimeni si nimic. Pe cat de frumusica e, pe atat e de nerusinata. Imi pare rau ca Ducu se prezinta asa slab in ultimul timp, mi-ar fi placut sa-i administreze un 60 60 si s-o puna macar un pic la punct pe golanca asta mica
Ha, ha, ha.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote