Alicia Molik - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2003, 12:24 PM   #1
country flag AaronJoyB

AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia Molik

AaronJoyB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2003, 09:40 PM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
come back soon alicia

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 04:14 AM   #3
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
So she'll miss the US hardcourts...which means she will be right for the clay season? I dont think she wouldve done much damage anyway on clay, but hopefully she is raring to go come the grass 'season'!!!
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 04:18 AM   #4
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
She have to pulled out for another two months so, I guess she will play Roland Garros for first clay tournament of the year or start at Birmingham.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 05:54 AM   #5
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
IT'S SUCH A pity she got injured, she would be rising up the ranks now
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 10:46 PM   #6
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Hopefully she will have recovered by April for Fed. Cup
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 01:24 PM   #7
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
I hope she takes her time. Her form was great before the injury and top rush now and risk having it nag her the rest of the season isn't nice. She'll be back when she's 100% healthy.
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 02:57 AM   #8
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
i think she is playing the 50k tournament in mesa this week. she is in the doubles and singles draws.

good luck alicia hopefully she returns playing like she has played this year.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 03:07 AM   #9
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately Alicia lost 46 26 to Kurhajcova in her comeback match

But it's great to see her back anyway...her first match back was always going to be tough, and Kurhajcova is no slouch. She is in the doubles with Musgrave so hopefully she can get rid of some rust there! She will probably play Miami next week...
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 04:30 PM   #10
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
C'mon Alicia I hope she can work her way back to fitness
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 07:33 AM   #11
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Alicia...welcome back...despite of loss, I know you will be playing better next time! Keep going, mate!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 12:22 PM   #12
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia beat Babsi Schett in the 1st rnd of Miami

6-7, 6-2, 7-6(3)

Well Done Alicia
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 12:30 PM   #13
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Hope she can beat Daniela again!

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 01:39 PM   #14
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Well done Alicia.
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 08:47 PM   #15
country flag K&J fan

K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about K&J fan has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up sensational

well, that was quite sensational...

survived 2 matchpoints, and TEN (10!) games in a row...

PAW-results 2004 :

WON : ANTWERP - BERLIN
RU :
HF : Gold Coast - Vienna - Birmingham - Montreal - YEC
QF : Indian Wells - Charleston - Sopot - Olympics
R16 : Dubai
R32 : Tokyo - Paris - Warsaw - Stanford - New Haven
R64 : Sydney - Melbourne - Doha - Miami - Amelia Island - Rome - Los Angeles

current ranking : 5 (high 3)
K&J fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote