Big Brother Australia 2013 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #31
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big Brother Australia 2013

Apart from Tahan I don't find any of the chicks "hot". The guys are better "looks wise" in my opinion. But yeah I see what you mean, its like the way Miss Australia every year is usually some blonde beach babe chick.

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #32
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

August is always a slow month for me so I decided to try watching more of this, kinda reminds me of BBUK in the old days, interesting normal people who aren't chavvy freaks.

I've noticed on twitter when I put in the hashtag quite a few Irish immigrants watch this show.

Hope either Mikkayla and Tahan are saved. Wouldn't mind seeing a dull meat-head go (Caleb in particular) but I'm assuming that is unlikely. Ed nominating Mikkayla week on week is such a gutless move, Tim is totally right about him, nice abs no guts. I was glad to see the back of Jasmin too, she did nothing for me.

Good on Drew for not getting a single vote thus far.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #33
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Tahan is hot she's one of my faves - I would be a bitch to the sugar sisters too they do my head in.

I really want a meat-head to go, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Mikayla even got more save votes than Matthew on Sunday's eviction.

Surely Tully will go this week, I did feel a bit bad for her getting booed & her hearing it though.

Kfan have you been watching celeb BB?

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #34
*Sesil*

Only the first episode of Celeb BB, BB UK does nothing for me anymore. I've lost all faith in that show. To think I applied back in 2010. I'm also amazed that Z-List Irish chick is on it, Danielle Meagher is a fucking pain in the arse.

I was happy to see Mikkayla did get more than Matt too, I'm not that knowledgeable of Aussie culture (Kiwi culture is my thing ) but I would have thought he'd be more popular than her.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #35
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Only the first episode of Celeb BB, BB UK does nothing for me anymore. I've lost all faith in that show. To think I applied back in 2010. I'm also amazed that Z-List Irish chick is on it, Danielle Meagher is a fucking pain in the arse.

I was happy to see Mikkayla did get more than Matt too, I'm not that knowledgeable of Aussie culture (Kiwi culture is my thing ) but I would have thought he'd be more popular than her.
Yeah there's been a bit of a shift in Aussie culture lately actually. With Ben winning last year especially. These type of Matt/Caleb/Edd type guys always used to win when there were only evict votes because they were safe/boring but now it's only save votes the interesting people are sticking around.

Tim is my favourite this year

Drew is a close second.

Yeah I've watched a few celeb BB episodes but mainly just for Charlotte

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #36
*Sesil*

Yeah I like Tim, Mikkayla and Tahan the most I think. I found Ed somewhat more interesting with the discussion at the feast the other night, like he might actually have a couple of brain cells to add to the body. But then he was kissing Jade and I wanted to vomit

The Sugar Sisters are super annoying, they are like something that would be on BBUK. I'm certainly Team Tahan on that one.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #37
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Yeah I like Tim, Mikkayla and Tahan the most I think. I found Ed somewhat more interesting with the discussion at the feast the other night, like he might actually have a couple of brain cells to add to the body. But then he was kissing Jade and I wanted to vomit

The Sugar Sisters are super annoying, they are like something that would be on BBUK. I'm certainly Team Tahan on that one.
I think it's just us unfortunately

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #38
*Sesil*

Oh no
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #39
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Oh no
I know I have to admit I was pissing myself laughing when they had to keep getting tans & ended up green

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #40
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I love the sugar sisters . They seem so fun and friendly. Tahan is super hot but unnecesarily mean to them and has way too many tickets on herself. Tully needs to go. She is unbareable. Jade is almost as bad. I would love it if they were the two next to go.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #41
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate girls like Tully. Making lesbians look bad
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #42
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG finally got to see Ed naked He is perfect
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #43
*Sesil*

I kinda feel bad for Jade, she seems to have zero self-esteem and needs male attention to feel better about herself I feel in the real world Ed would probably just have a one night stand with her and that'd be it, she's totally barking up the wrong tree.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #44
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
I kinda feel bad for Jade, she seems to have zero self-esteem and needs male attention to feel better about herself I feel in the real world Ed would probably just have a one night stand with her and that'd be it, she's totally barking up the wrong tree.
You feel sorry for Jade?

So far we have completely opposite feelings on all of the housemates nearly
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #45
*Sesil*

Well when she told the story of her boyfriend I guess as someone who also doesn't let people in I felt I could empathise since I'd probably react the same way if a guy I gave my heart to treated me like that.

I wouldn't react how she does however by mounting every guy around.