Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15 - Page 387 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #5791
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
there is a press conference tomorrow 6pm Istanbul time.
The party will start pre or post so the draw will be held around that time maybe even at the presser.
Here's to hoping she fixes the draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
If I’m honest, I would not think she can finish in the championships,” said Petra Kvitova

What is wrong with this girl.
Someone's bitter because she got her ass handed to her 6-7 6-1 6-1

Also, Jelena speaking to the press

And an old pic of Jelena and Ana with Bill Clinton - you can just tell that Jelena is laughing to herself saying "Ooh big whoop - a former US President. I'm an Empress, bitch."

Last edited by Spring Pools : Oct 19th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #5792
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I’m honest, I would not think she can finish in the championships,” said Petra Kvitova

If this is a true quote, the shade.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #5793

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Here's to hoping she fixes the draw

Someone's bitter because she got her ass handed to her 6-7 6-1 6-1

Also, Jelena speaking to the press

And an old pic of Jelena and Ana with Bill Clinton - you can just tell that Jelena is laughing to herself saying "Ooh big whoop - a former US President. I'm an Empress, bitch."
I love the photo of her with President Clinton. She should be so honored to have a photo taken with such a loved president.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #5794
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

haha, calm down. the full petra quote is

“If I’m honest, I would not think she can finish in the championships,” said Petra Kvitova, the Czech player who also has qualified and who lost to Jankovic in Beijing. “But she’s a former No.1, so we always know she’s a great player. That happens in tennis — it’s a lot of ups and downs. She has a great backhand down the line. She’s different to other players and she’s a good mover, so it’s tough to finish the point. So I think she’s back.”

we are such drama jankobitches
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #5795
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
I love the photo of her with President Clinton. She should be so honored to have a photo taken with such a loved president.
He should be so honored to have a photo with such a loved tennis player
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #5796
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonsoFx View Post
haha, calm down. the full petra quote is

“If I’m honest, I would not think she can finish in the championships,” said Petra Kvitova, the Czech player who also has qualified and who lost to Jankovic in Beijing. “But she’s a former No.1, so we always know she’s a great player. That happens in tennis — it’s a lot of ups and downs. She has a great backhand down the line. She’s different to other players and she’s a good mover, so it’s tough to finish the point. So I think she’s back.”

we are such drama jankobitches
The meaning is still the same. Unless she meant she would not think it at the beginning of the year?

She's still giving JJ an Anci shade

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #5797
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

I mean Shitra´s opinion can´t be valid. Radek banged it out of her head! Or she hurt herself with her dildo while nailing him!

Back to the topic. I mean Kvitova is at the YEC cause JJ tanked Tokyo, if JJ stepped up there as well she would still fight to qf. Kvitova should better look at her crap year! She lost at Wimby against Flipkens and besides that she shitFested the whole year.
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #5798

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
I mean Shitra´s opinion can´t be valid. Radek banged it out of her head! Or she hurt herself with her dildo while nailing him!

Back to the topic. I mean Kvitova is at the YEC cause JJ tanked Tokyo, if JJ stepped up there as well she would still fight to qf. Kvitova should better look at her crap year! She lost at Wimby against Flipkens and besides that she shitFested the whole year.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #5799
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Omg settle down none of us expected JJ to make the YEC at the start of this year either !!

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #5800
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Omg settle down none of us expected JJ to make the YEC at the start of this year either !!
I know but she said this after Bejing what is apsurd. She overcome a lot of obstacles this year and I'm really pround how she played some part of the year but Kvitova should really keep her mouth shut after this push of year.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #5801
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

I think shitra meant that she didnt expect jeca to be in YEC at the beginning of the yr. But like the posters said above, she is nailing radek so what she does says has to be taken with a grain of salt
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #5802
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
I know you guys must be excited about JJ making the YEC. I can't wait for the draws. Do they come out on Sunday?
I think the portrait comes out on Sunday, draws Sunday as well? I don't remember though
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #5803
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Language barrier, I think Petra meant she did not think JJ would make it to the YEC at the beginning of the year. JJ is the clear outlier this year, she's the only player here that didn't make it last year.
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #5804
country flag SchTeTa

The fact is she is playing next week and it is well deserved . Besides Wimby and some shopping justified floops she had a really good year.

Can't wait for the draw. #_#
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #5805
country flag JUst4FuN

JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all

We Will have the draw tomorrow ??
Tamara Curovic ** Ivana Jorovic*** Katarina Jokic *** Nina Stojanovic *** Nikolina Jovic **
JUst4FuN is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread