Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15 - Page 266 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #3976
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

This is awful. I can´t believe she is losing her focus this quick. She was right on top of the game she was in control and it´s like she just got bored. She needs to wake up!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #3977
country flag Empressive

Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidium View Post
Honestly, she should rout Genie. I want her to play Venus, but I can see Venus losing to Halep

I'm expecting final, now.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #3978
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

lmao from 5-4 30-15 to 5-7 and not winning a single point on Genie's serve while serving for it.

All we can hope for is Genie losing concentration and not staying consistent. JJ better be praying.

From so good against Morita to literally spraying errors almost every other point is just sad.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #3979
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

Calm down

She can still win this
- #1 Jelena Jankovic -
AlonsoFx is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #3980
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of

JJ

Can still win it in 3 though

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13, ITF Winnipeg '14 (w/Spencer.)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #3981
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously contemplate why she even tries to go to net. She has literally only hit it ONCE to the open court. Literally
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #3982
country flag Empressive

Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future

Focusing on YEC
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #3983
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

Set1

Bouchard W/ue 10 3
Jj W/ue 11 8
- #1 Jelena Jankovic -
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #3984
country flag AlonsoFx

the canadian is playing well above her usual
- #1 Jelena Jankovic -
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #3985
country flag Empressive

Strategic tank. Empress obviously supports Big Sis Venus's Tokyo campaign so she letting youngster Genie win so Venus can make SF
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #3986
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Losing to bouchard's serve ffs
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:26 AM   #3987
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Omg she is getting steamrolled now

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:26 AM   #3988
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

It´s like the roles are reversed! JJ losses patience like a rookie after a tough set and Genie is just serving it out!

JJ lost her Top10 power!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #3989
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

About to turn off the match. She is not even trying. This is turning into a repeat of the Ula Carlsbad match.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #3990
country flag Empressive

Honestly she'll lose 75 60.