Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15 - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #3901
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

encouraging scoreline How's the court playing. Faster or slower than USO?
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #3902
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

nice start!
but, from what i saw in the 1st set on 44 till 64 it was all about morita. she was aggressive, with great selection of shots and very well hidden as well, so jj had to really figure out what she'll play next.
anyhow, race for the prize baby, istanbul is awaiting!
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #3903
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Stephens and Vinci lost.

Is there anyone else with whom Jelena fights for her spot in YEC?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #3904
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Nice win!
So, jj is 9th atm, she can be between 7 and 11 as of monday.
As i said on Ana's thread, I demand an all serbian final so both of them can enter Beijing as top 10 players :P
Though, if not now, JJ will surely go all the way next year in Wuhan, she always does well at those inagural tournaments, or whenever a tournament changes date, surface, category etc...

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #3905
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Stephens and Vinci lost.

Is there anyone else with whom Jelena fights for her spot in YEC?
Kvitty and Angie (9 and 12 in race now)... But withouth Bartoli we can aford Kvitty doing good.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #3906
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

doubles

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #3907
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

Well done JJ, keep this going
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #3908
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Supertiebreak

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #3909
country flag GoofyDuck

4/6 6/3 10/2

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #3910
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

4-6 6-3 10-2

She has to beat Bouchard, maybe we got rid of Sloane and Vinci but other vultures are lurking as well...
Serena should move her lazy ass and slay all these pretenders and help Jeja reach YEC
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #3911
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

After cheering today for Bouchard and Keys, tomorrow we keep the Key support and switch to Ana. Kerber isn't that far behind .

But Jj has to play good till the end of the season to Secure Istanbul. It will be a race till the last 5 points. But I believe Tokyo and Bejing Qf should secure her position. especially with Vinci and Sloane slacking this week.

Tomorrow I have an exam but I really want to see her face Bouchard. Damn! But i'll be satisfied with her crashing Bouchard and Vika without me watching.
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #3912
country flag JUst4FuN

JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all

YEAH !! JJ , that was a nice win against Morita , did she play well ???
And nice double match too !! Congrats Jeca !!
Tamara Curovic ** Ivana Jorovic*** Katarina Jokic *** Nina Stojanovic *** Nikolina Jovic **
JUst4FuN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #3913
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

A straight sets win

Stephens and Vinci lost

Amazing!

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #3914
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

JJ really really needs a Top4 win so she can play better. I thing it would really confirm her great work!
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #3915
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Good start
Snex is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread