Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15 - Page 260 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:34 AM   #3886
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

JJ has no focus to lose currently. Ayumi is playing this smart. She wants to break the empress mentally no way in hell. JJ comes back into top 8. GoGo JJ!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #3887
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

Jelena just lost 2 BPs, can someone elaborate in this? (I can't watch)
#1 JJ
AlonsoFx is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #3888
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonsoFx View Post
Jelena just lost 2 BPs, can someone elaborate in this? (I can't watch)
Morita won them with winners

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13 (w/tildeloltilde)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #3889
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of
Off topic maybe but jj is having the prince sign P on her racket strings.... It is black still though

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #3890
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of

3rd game of the set and JJ has already wasted 2 challenges

Titles
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:47 AM   #3891
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of
A solid game from jj. Some good backhands by her, for a 3.0 lead. Looking good in black/pink fila dress...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:48 AM   #3892
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

to watch or to study... i think i'll make the rational choice good to see our girl in the lead
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:49 AM   #3893
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saarsngg View Post
3rd game of the set and JJ has already wasted 2 challenges
Vintage Empress!!!
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #3894
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

does center court have a roof? tokyo
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #3895
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
to watch or to study... i think i'll make the rational choice good to see our girl in the lead
I know! It is so hard!

I'm in the same dilemma but I can't stay calm knowing she is playing Poor me
#1 JJ
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #3896
country flag AlonsoFx

The worst thing for me now is that I CAN'T watch and I JUST SAW IN THE SCOREBOARD how she missed 3 bps
#1 JJ
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #3897
country flag saarsngg

Serving her first 2 DFs of the match on MPs

Titles
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #3898
country flag saarsngg

Ends the match with an ace! Great serving for the most part, apart from the first couple of games after the rain delay and the mini-choke at the end. Hope she plays the big points better in her next match too

Titles
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #3899
country flag SchTeTa

she won. Nice*-*. If she can keep the level from the start of the match and be agressive she can go far.

I hate the organisators for not letting her play doubles yesterday. It will be a packed day and if she wins tommorow will be tough as well.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #3900
country flag Potato

encouraging scoreline How's the court playing. Faster or slower than USO?