Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15 - Page 259 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #3871
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

Playing really well so far

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13 (w/tildeloltilde)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #3872
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of

4 aces in her 1st 2 service games

That match against BYE must have really woken her up

Titles
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #3873
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

4 aces.

1 point lost on serve.

1/1 on break points.

3-0 lead.

My God I'm crying tears of joy over here. What an AMAZING start

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #3874
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Bouchard won!!!! JJ has just to pull this match through and Bouchard has to lose it by herself!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #3875
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

JJ and Ayumi are sharing an umbrella

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #3876
country flag saarsngg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
Bouchad won!!!! JJ has just to pull this match through and Bouchard has to lose it by herself!
JJ to remain ahead of Sloane in the race too

Titles
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #3877
country flag saarsngg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
JJ and Ayumi are sharing an umbrella
I missed that

Seeing JJ and umbrella in the same sentence always reminds me of this classic

Titles
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #3878
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

C'mon Jelena
don't lose focus and keep cruising
#1 JJ
AlonsoFx is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #3879
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

JJ only 1/6 on break points... but that's okay. She never takes all her chances anyways.

Stupid rain delay. Even stupider from tournament organizers not just closing the damn roof

Morita a bit injured, so this break gives her advantage for taping and massages and medicines and stuff.

Please come out and regain focus JJ

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #3880
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Kerber defends points from Semis last year and Woz from QF and woz plays Penneta, JJ can be 9th or even 8th after this! Just needs to get QF at least #_#
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #3881
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

I can't watch stream since my internet connection is my cellphone, how is Jelena doing?
#1 JJ
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #3882
country flag AlonsoFx

Jelena, I swear If you lose this 6-4 I'm going to explode
#1 JJ
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #3883
country flag saarsngg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonsoFx View Post
I can't watch stream since my internet connection is my cellphone, how is Jelena doing?
Great before the rain delay, but now she's lost the plot

Titles
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #3884
country flag AlonsoFx

that's the story of her life.

i can't stand how she loses concentration so easily
#1 JJ
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #3885
country flag AlonsoFx

JJ takes set1 6-4

#1 JJ
Closed Thread