2013 US Open – Out of Top 10 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:53 PM   #331
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will Petra run out of steam against Nastya ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
I like your optimism
Have you read the second part of my sentence?
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM   #332
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra
Doi
Jovanovski
Petkovic
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:57 PM   #333
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Petra is in the other half than Serena and has Azarenka in her quarter of the draw.
Quote:
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:58 PM   #334
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is in Aza's quarter, again, her draw

Quote:
Kvitova vs Doi
Jovanovski vs Petkovic
Pironkova vs Riske
Larsson vs Barthel

Petrova vs Q
Q vs Vickery
M.Sanchez vs Hantuchova
Q vs Stosur

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #335
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

if she makes to the R4 and stosur i will be happy, everything else will be disapointing

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #336
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
if she makes to the R4 and stosur i will be happy, everything else will be disapointing
Yes, and everything beyond that would be nice bonus.
Quote:
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:14 AM   #337
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rain or shine Petra won in 3 sets against Nastya

13:00 - [3] Petra Kvitova (CZE) V Klara Zakopalova (CZE)
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:51 AM   #338
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
13:00 - [3] Petra Kvitova (CZE) V Klara Zakopalova (CZE)
I'm not even going to watch this one, i'm so confident i'll get in tonight to check the result and it will be 6-4 6-2 to Barktra.

Last edited by venusinfurs : Aug 23rd, 2013 at 12:00 PM.
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:59 AM   #339
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Has anyone ever won in 3 sets through an entire Slam run? Could we call it the Petra Slam?
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM   #340
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Has anyone ever won in 3 sets through an entire Slam run? Could we call it the Petra Slam?
Good idea, it would be incredible effort on Grand Slam!
Quote:
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:06 PM   #341
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Good idea, it would be incredible effort on Grand Slam!
Losing all first sets of course
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:31 PM   #342
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra is playing Kookie in New Haven

Renee on ESPN, almost shocked me for a second when she said "That's Kvitova's coach Petr Paola in the stands". Then she corrected herself and said "Kotyza is her regular coach, Paola is her Fed Cup Coach" I was about to say, "There's Goes The Czech Connection Again".

Anywho, Renee then goes on to tell us that Paola told her the obvious:

1) Everybody expects much from Petra the past two years. But he doesn't think she was ready. Still doesn't think she's ready, mature enough now.

2) Said he thinks she's best going to the net (which I do, Renee as well).

3) Basically said she was under coached up until she was 19 (no tennis work outs). Which is funny, cause she barely does tennis work outs now. Lol

4) Sounds like he was politely recruiting for the job, and/or knows both she and her coaches are screwed up.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #343
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Renee on ESPN, almost shocked me for a second when she said "That's Kvitova's coach Petr Paola in the stands". Then she corrected herself and said "Kotyza is her regular coach, Paola is her Fed Cup Coach" I was about to say, "There's Goes The Czech Connection Again".

Anywho, Renee then goes on to tell us that Paola told her the obvious:

1) Everybody expects much from Petra the past two years. But he doesn't think she was ready. Still doesn't think she's ready, mature enough now.

2) Said he thinks she's best going to the net (which I do, Renee as well).

3) Basically said she was under coached up until she was 19 (no tennis work outs). Which is funny, cause she barely does tennis work outs now. Lol

4) Sounds like he was politely recruiting for the job, and/or knows both she and her coaches are screwed up.
Darn it, for a moment I thought that she finally dumped Kotyza
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:06 PM   #344
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Darn it, for a moment I thought that she finally dumped Kotyza
Me too, when I heard Renee said it.
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #345
country flag Excelscior

Re: Petra beat Kookie 6:0 6:1 in New Haven

Funny: Renee, brought up to Petra, 'you notice, you have a very good record when her coach--Kotyza is not around'?