2013 US Open – Out of Top 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
2013 US Open – Out of Top 10

Quote:
Hey guys, have been working really really hard at home in Prostejov!

Quote:
Good morning from Carlsbad! Having my favourite breakfast, yummy fruit

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 2nd, 2013 at 05:00 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra is surfing really really hard with killer whales in Carlsbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Usain is going to lose with Petra? Great opening post, Paul!
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #3
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Robson
Morita
Bye
Kvitova
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #4
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Robson
Morita
Bye
Kvitova
I thought so.

At least I don't have to be mad about the US coverage of the tournament in fist part of a week when she's not playing until Wednesday.
Quote:
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #5
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she has okay draw... i hope sbhe won't fail agaist robson in R2

she should make to the SF and meet radwanska... i wish her best of luck.. she looks fit, happy, i well rested..

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #6
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Spellman girls are playing doubles together.

(1)Groenefeld/Peschke v Dekmeijere/Savchuk
(wc)Kvitova/Paszek v Chan/Husarova
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #7
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all good luck for Carlsbadtra
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #8
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Spellman girls are playing doubles together.

(1)Groenefeld/Peschke v Dekmeijere/Savchuk
(wc)Kvitova/Paszek v Chan/Husarova
The only bad thing about it is that we won't be able to see it thanks to idiotic american broadcast.

P.S.: Great to see that Petra can team up with different girl but I'm not sure if midget Pascek will be better, thought.
Quote:
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #9
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

My two colossal headcases playing doubles together? Spectators better bring some cover to the match

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #10
country flag paulmara

Quote:
I am changing a few things here and there with my fitness and diet and happy to report that I am feeling much better
http://petrakvitova.net/hello-from-carlsbad/

WTA Live All Access Hour Tune in at 12pm PT (3pm ET) to go behind the scenes from the Premier event and see WTA stars Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Petra Kvitova, Roberta Vinci and more.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #11

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra and Tamira have fun in Carlsbad

did anyone watch all access hour from carlsbad, petra was just there, she looks so amazing
fit, happy, she was little coughing, probably just some alergy or ashtma problem.. i hope she will be fine and play some great tennis

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #12
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
did anyone watch all access hour from carlsbad, petra was just there, she looks so amazing
fit, happy, she was little coughing, probably just some alergy or ashtma problem.. i hope she will be fine and play some great tennis
Indeed, she looks great! And I haven't seen any coughing.
Quote:
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Indeed, she looks great! And I haven't seen any coughing.
well i saw maybe twice, it wasn't nothing to worry about, i have ahstma so i notice these things

yeah, she looks amazing, hope she will bring great game

so won't play until day after tomorrow, correct? and i guess there will no be stream for her match as usual in USA

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #14
country flag paulmara

(wc)Kvitova/Paszek lost 3:6 3:6 to Chan/Husarova
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #15
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
well i saw maybe twice, it wasn't nothing to worry about, i have ahstma so i notice these things

yeah, she looks amazing, hope she will bring great game

so won't play until day after tomorrow, correct? and i guess there will no be stream for her match as usual in USA
I see. I hope that it won't effect her play as much as in Miami for example, so she could play more than one (bad) match.

She will play second round so maybe on Wednesday or Thursday. If she played on Thursday, there will be some three matches with TV coverage, but she would have to play four day in a row if she got to the final. So I'd like to see Petra play on Thursday but I don't want her to play for days in a row, so it's a little dilemma.
Quote: