Post if you made any of the Peace Marches over the weekend, and tell us which city! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 08:12 PM   #1
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Post if you made any of the Peace Marches over the weekend, and tell us which city!

I was in New York. Mostly at 1st Ave and 56th street.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 08:26 PM   #2
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
wow, that's nice to hear from somebody who was in new york!

i was in brussels (100.000 people)
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 08:28 PM   #3
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
I was at the London one.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 10:35 PM   #4
country flag Josh
Team WTAworld
Administrator
aka Nibbler

Josh has disabled reputation
jcstar, you came from Germany to Brussels to protest? Or is that flag misleading me?
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 10:51 PM   #5
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
You know what is so surprising to me?

I live in rural S. Carolina which is probably one of the most conservative locales in the USA. While at work today, some of the 40-ish ladies and I were talking and one said, "Goodness, I can't believe this war. Maybe we need to go out and march with those protestors too."

Of course, there were no protests here as the closest city is Atlanta (2 hours away). But the fact that ALL different types of Americans are against this war is truly surprising to me.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 11:08 PM   #6
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
I think the CIA should just send in special ops to assasinate Saddam and all his crew. Why do we need a war to do that? If they shoot our people, we can declare war without France and all the others getting mad, so we win either way.
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 05:04 AM   #7
country flag geewhiz
Professional Cynic

geewhiz has disabled reputation
is this just to annoy ckb?

I was at the London one
geewhiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 12:02 PM   #8
aliceb

aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice aliceb is just really nice
I went on the London one, which was great.
aliceb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 01:00 PM   #9
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
jcstar, you came from Germany to Brussels to protest? Or is that flag misleading me?
yea, i did, but i live at the german boarder to belgium, so brussels is nearer to me than berlin
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 01:02 PM   #10
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
I didn't actually go to a Peace March. Does signing a petition count?