The "self-discovery" thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #106
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Bday cutie

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #107
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all
Happy birthday Dan!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #108
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "self-discovery" thread

Oh wow I just noticed this!! Thank you so much, you guys are such sweeties. I had such a good day
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 12:14 AM   #109
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

God, I think I'm actually having one of the worst weeks of my life

This made me think of a conversation topic, albeit maybe a little dark. What's the biggest obstacles or obstacle you guys have had to overcome in your life? Or maybe it wasn't one thing and a lot of little things just pilled up all in one go like my week?
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 12:29 AM   #110
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Awww Dan hope you're ok.

Mine was coming out to parents. My dad had always compared being gay to pedophilia among other things so yeah that was probably a biggie for me. Overcame it by just owning it & being a man and now all is good.

What's happened?

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #111
country flag Dani12

Yeah that's tough Petey. I still haven't gotten to my parents yet. I told my brother so that was a big step for me. My hardcore religious sister will be the toughest though

It's just a lot piled on at once, I don't want this to be a pity party because I don't like that. Last Thursday I had a pretty serious car accident and my car was written off. My boyfriend was in the car and I very nearly killed him.

My boyfriend (who the fuck knows where we are at now) blames me a lot for it and is still angry. He doesn't trust me anymore and is basically just questioning what the fuck he is doing with me. I got a text from him last night saying he didn't think he could do it anymore and that we needed to talk. To me, that was a breakup so I acted out and posted did some childish things on social media. Turns out it was just that we needed to sort out our issues, but my childish behaviour just ruined everything and I'm pretty sure things are irreparable., I really fucked it up.

To top things off, a family friend of mine that I've known my whole life died in a horrific car accident on the weekend.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 12:58 AM   #112
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Oh my goodness that's not a pity party that's really rough.

Very sorry about your friend.

At the risk of sounding cliche if you guys really have feelings for each other this stage won't last long, probably still just a little raw & high emotions getting thrown around. If not then maybe it wasn't meant to be. you've got my fb if you wanna talk about it more.

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 02:47 AM   #113
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Take care Dan. Sending sending love to you on your birthday. Scott
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #114
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Must be the week for guy troubles...had my own but nothing like yours mate....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #115
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Oh my goodness that's not a pity party that's really rough.

Very sorry about your friend.

At the risk of sounding cliche if you guys really have feelings for each other this stage won't last long, probably still just a little raw & high emotions getting thrown around. If not then maybe it wasn't meant to be. you've got my fb if you wanna talk about it more.

you are a sweetheart petey_pan
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #116
country flag scottsue

Such lovely and supportive people on here. It is just great! x
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #117
country flag Dani12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Must be the week for guy troubles...had my own but nothing like yours mate....
Everyone is fighting their own battles Hang in there. We all have our ups and downs, this is life.
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #118
country flag Dani12

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
you are a sweetheart petey_pan
Petey is one of the best people I know, I'm very lucky to call him a true friend.

Thank you for your kind words too Scott
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #119
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Aw you guys

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #120
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Hey if you tune into 4 Corners on ABC tonight, you might see yours truly on there!