The "self-discovery" thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #61
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Just passing by and wasn't sure where to ask this question - what happened to NZ as part of the Tennis Australia and New Zealand subforum?
NZ got moved out to Oceania. I think this may have been my fault becoz i migtht have been jokong around with it and they picked.up on it

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #62
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "self-discovery" thread

Well this stagnated quickly, so I'm going to ask a few get to know you questions.

What is your stance on tattoos?

Would you donate sperm to a close friend so they could have kids?

What's your ideal holiday destination? (Somewhere you want to go but haven't yet.)
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #63
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Tattoos on girls Tattoos on boys are fine I guess, I don't like the coloured ones they are disgusting. Maybe not a full-bod tattoo, I find them disgusting, like a little one is fine.

I would donate sperm to a close friend, although I'm probably to young to understand that.

My ideal holiday destination would probably be somewhere in Europe, maybe Sweden or France is fine

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #64
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
As Dan already knows I loathe tattoos I can't really explain why, they do look good on certain people but I would never get one & I find them trashy on most people

I would donate my sperm 100%

My ideal holiday would just be somewhere REALLY quiet & tropical

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #65
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
What is your stance on tattoos?

Would you donate sperm to a close friend so they could have kids?

What's your ideal holiday destination? (Somewhere you want to go but haven't yet.)
Haha thanks Dani

Tattoos: gross. they are so common and very rarely look good. It is going to be so funny in 15 years time when every 40 year old is stuck with ugly tattoos on a not-very-youthful body. The tattoo removal industry is going to boom, take my word for it.

Sperm: highly unlikely. I'm sure they could find a willing donor elsewhere. The idea of a mini-me running around freaks me out.

Holiday: anywhere that involves watching pro tennis or playing tennis!
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #66
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, appreciate the answers. I ask because they relate to me right now too That's why I thought of them.

I'm for tattoos, but depending, I hate sleeves and I hate an overkill of tattoos. In saying that I'm actually getting one in two weeks, EEK! It's a bit weird, but I think I found something that means something to me and that isn't going to become a bad fad too.

I committed to my lesbians friends that I'd donate sperm to them and I know they're getting to a place in the next couple of years that they'll be ready to have kids. I'm completely happy with this, but it's also weird to think that my spawn will be running around and I'll know the person for the rest of my life.

I also want to go on holiday some time this year I really want to go to Germany. I'm a fan of nature, untouched is great so I really enjoyed Canada for example. Not that I really like camping, I just love scenery and getting to really know the land.
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #67
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Tattoos are a waste and ugly.

I would donate my sperm if it was a "direct transaction"

I like to travel on cruise ships, trains, tall buildings. Not much of a beach person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
I would donate my sperm 100%
Aren't you a girl?
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #68
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by binky-GOAT View Post
Tattoos are a waste and ugly.

I would donate my sperm if it was a "direct transaction"

I like to travel on cruise ships, trains, tall buildings. Not much of a beach person.

Aren't you a girl?
What made you think that?

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #69
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
What made you think that?
Dont tell me
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #70
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Tattoos well I'm not against them since I have 4 of them but mine are small and can be hidden. I have mum and dad on my wrists. And a qoute on my arm and foot that means something to me.

I would donate sperm.

I really wanna go to England!!!
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #71
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all
I don't really like tattoos, I've just always thought they're kind of feral looking (no offence to anyone.) most of them I don't like but there a few that I've seen that I think look semi-good. But I would never get one though.

Probably not with the sperm, but it would kind of depend on the situation I guess. But yeah, I'd rather not.

Ideal holiday spot at the moment would be somewhere in Greece, all the pictures of Santorini look awesome but I'm running out of time on my gap year right now I'm on the Gold Coast and that's a nice change from 10 degrees daily in Tasmania!

Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #72
country flag Dani12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
I don't really like tattoos, I've just always thought they're kind of feral looking (no offence to anyone.) most of them I don't like but there a few that I've seen that I think look semi-good. But I would never get one though.

Probably not with the sperm, but it would kind of depend on the situation I guess. But yeah, I'd rather not.

Ideal holiday spot at the moment would be somewhere in Greece, all the pictures of Santorini look awesome but I'm running out of time on my gap year right now I'm on the Gold Coast and that's a nice change from 10 degrees daily in Tasmania!

There's still time! It's only August!!

I'm a little surprised so many people aren't favourable towards tattoos. I'll have to upload a picture of mine when I get it and you can tell me what you guys think
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #73
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Dare I ask a political question? Please let's not descend into a political to-and-fro, but I'm curious to know:

- How interested are you in politics/the upcoming election?
- Who will you vote for? (And what electorate are you in?)
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #74
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Dare I ask a political question? Please let's not descend into a political to-and-fro, but I'm curious to know:

- How interested are you in politics/the upcoming election?
- Who will you vote for? (And what electorate are you in?)
I'm really guilty of voting for a person rather than a party. There's no way in hell I could bring myself to vote for Abbott through sheer embarrassment at the idea of him running the Country.

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #75
country flag Dani12

I've generally voted for Nationals, my seat is still Riverina...even if I haven't lived there for three years. Whoops.

As far as preferred prime minister goes, Kevin Rudd. This is coming from someone who was brought up strictly Liberal as well, my whole family is very Liberal. If only Turnbull was leader.