The "self-discovery" thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #46
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
Oh you poo head My friend might get some TV time, she has a good sob story even though she didn't get through.
wow!

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #47
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The "self-discovery" thread

Im watching BB and recording Xfactor. Love Foxtel IQ
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #48
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
Im watching BB and recording Xfactor. Love Foxtel IQ
Haha dammit I need to look in to that! I love Mikayla.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #49
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Has Joelle performed yet!!?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #50
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw her

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #51
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Just saw her

Was she good?!? I'm still watching BB

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #52
country flag Kəv.

Nah it was just a promo of her showing to like get out of the door of her house to go to auditions. She must be good if she was on the commercial and promos and shes really excited on fb too

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #53
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Quote:
I didn't work over there, I just worked my arse off before I went so I didn't have to.

I liked kava!! It didn't taste great but the sensation was so cool It's like numbing and makes you so relaxed. I've been trying to find some in Australia. I tried it a couple of times, at a village and in town.

Yeah it's just a really laid back place, I didn't really have that problem. I was around Nadi. I worst thing was our drivers nearly hitting all the people walking on the road in the dark. Everything else was good if you just want to sit back and relax.
six months of holidays would be soooooooo good! haha i guess the numbing was kind of ok, but i had three bowls of it and i was throwing up the next day yeah the drivers weren't the best haha. i thought it was cool how they just had mainly one road that went around the island.

speaking of x factor, is that the one Redfoo is on this year? it was bad enough that Kesha was on one of those shows, at least get people who can actually sing to judge others!!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #54
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting reading....Dani...I will put my hand up on the growing list of users that thought you were a Girl....my bad..... Have met a few posters from here over the years....always good to put a face to the name....

Im 27 (awesome im hitting my peak!!) living in WA, works in Sports Administration...mainly in Football (AFL) at the moment but have also done work for Basketball and a heap of Tournament work around Australia. I worked at Hopman Cup last year and have been a Tournament Director at ITF Men's Futures and Women's 25s events before which is an awesome job that I hope I can do again someday....have run heaps of Junior events and AMTs over the years in WA also. Have got to know a heap of the aussie players because of this which has just fueled me to go on and support them even more as they battle the growing costs and obstacles put in their way to achieve the dream of reaching the top...

Played a bit myself as a kid, realised early I was crap...well my backhand was...unless playing on grass when I can slice the crap out of the ball and then slap a few forehands...was lucky i grew up on grass so can volley so doubles was better for me played a few amts and picked up some points a few years back... still play socially at my club now once a week in winter and 2-3 times a week in summer....way too unfit to be any good lol....must spend less time at the bar!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #55
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
six months of holidays would be soooooooo good! haha i guess the numbing was kind of ok, but i had three bowls of it and i was throwing up the next day yeah the drivers weren't the best haha. i thought it was cool how they just had mainly one road that went around the island.

speaking of x factor, is that the one Redfoo is on this year? it was bad enough that Kesha was on one of those shows, at least get people who can actually sing to judge others!!
He referenced Vika saying "there was a special girl he wanted to hear that" or something

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 11:05 AM   #56
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post

Funnily enough one of my co-workers brought up the topic of kava today, she's a naturopath and can prescribe it to patients that suffer from anxiety I was like, I don't think I have anxiety but I'll take some if you're offering.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #57
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

No really guys, I think I'm dying Every fibre of my being feels like it's being possessed by a demonic being. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #58
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
No really guys, I think I'm dying Every fibre of my being feels like it's being possessed by a demonic being. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #59
country flag Dani12

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #60
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Just passing by and wasn't sure where to ask this question - what happened to NZ as part of the Tennis Australia and New Zealand subforum?