The "self-discovery" thread - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #406
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "self-discovery" thread

General Achievement Test - just a 3 hour exam with General knowledge stuff you have to do when doing a 3/4 subject. I think its in case if your exam gets lost or you miss an exam or smth idk, I don't really understand it either

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:03 AM   #407
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's for if you miss an exam for whatever reason, and then they look at what you got on the GAT, so they'd get a general idea of what mark you would've gotten.

I have to do mine tomorrow. And then, FREEDOM!!
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224), 2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #408
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Is anyone else watching "what really happens in Bali"? Some of our finest bogans are on display
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #409
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I am watching. I want Todd the gigolo and the sleezy over tanned family to come back on!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:47 AM   #410
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I think my idea of hell is to be stuck on a Jetstar flight to Bali*

Not a shudder in the world that is big enough...

(*Nothing against Bali or it's people. I'm sure it's lovely. But I'll never go because of what its become and the bogans who have ruined it)
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 12:04 PM   #411
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I went to Ubud in Bali once. It is beautiful with rice paddies, bamboo chimes and beautiful pools. Not a bogan in sight. Maybe they are just in Kuta and Seminyak maybe......
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #412
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard Ubud is quite nice and untouched. But for how long?

From all reports, Kuta is where all the mess is.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #413
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

We went to Ubud last year and have to say it was our first and last trip to Bali. Ubud was much better than Jibaran or Nusa Dua, however the entire place is overrun with tourists. Infrastructure is extremely poor and have to say did not get the feeling of being very welcome. Kuta, don't even get me started. I refuse to set foot in that place. There are many better places in Asia to go, ie Vietnam or Thailand.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #414
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

What different countries have you guys been to?

Ive been to:
Malaysia (idk even know how many times)
Thailand (twice, Pattaya once and Phuket/Bangkok another)
Hong Kong (once)
Singapore (last year)
Does Macau count?

Interstate, i've been to many diff places in VIC but only been to Sydney once and Canberra twice

We were planning to go to Japan this year but I decided to focus on my studies not the best decision as I probably just sat around and did nothing

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:02 PM   #415
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

I have only been to Phuket I loved it. Been everywhere in Australia apart from Perth and Darwin.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:28 PM   #416
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

When I was young I went on family holidays to Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia. As an adult I've been to Iceland, Norway, UK, Ireland, USA and Malaysia. I've been all over Australia except for Tassie and Perth/Southern Western Australia
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #417
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Being older have been to lots of different places including Bali, Thailand, China, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, Canada, Portugal, Spain, France, UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Finland, USA, Austria, Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Denmark, Vanuatu, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore. Have been to all the State capital cities plus Canberra. Sure there are others but being older my memory is not what it used to be.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:26 AM   #418
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
I've actually never been OS I never felt the desire to travel when I was younger I had the money to do it multiple times but yeah was just never my thing. I've got about 10,000 saved up for either a Europe/US visit when I finish uni though.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #419
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

^I have no travel bug either. Most of my trips have been for family, work or study. If I ever have a proper holiday, it's always tennis related Either playing or watching tennis!

I'd love to go to Roland Garros or something like that one day and also play a few international GLTA events
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 02:06 AM   #420
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Glad i'm not the only one - people generally think I'm strange for not wanting to travel . Yeah I'm gonna try con my bf in to going to US in August he hates tennis so he can go see a broadway show or something

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote