Clijsters - Martinez Live scores :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #1
country flag kimclijsters4ever

kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all
Clijsters - Martinez Live scores :)

For the fans here the live stream audio link again

http://www.eurosport.com/static_File...StoryID=395380
kimclijsters4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:07 PM   #2

kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all
Players are warming up, Conchita starts to serve

Good Luck Kim
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:11 PM   #3
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Good Luck Kim
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:12 PM   #4
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Good luck Kimmie

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:14 PM   #5
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
good luck to both
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:15 PM   #6

15-0
30-0
40-0
40-15
40-30
Deuce
Adv Kim BP
Deuce again
Adv Kim 2nd BP
Deuce again
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:18 PM   #7
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Go Kim!
Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:18 PM   #8

Adv Conchita
Deuce again (already 7 minutes played)
Adv Conchita
Deuce again (she waits so long between 2 points )
Adv Conchita
Deuce #6
Adv Conchita

Martinez leads 1-0*
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:20 PM   #9
country flag xin_hui

xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute
how can anyone stand conchita? she took 10mins for her opening service game!
xin_hui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:21 PM   #10

Oh lord already 10 minutes played after just 1 single game

C'mon Kim play your own game on your servicegames

0-15
15-15
30-15
40-15

Kim holds 1-1
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:22 PM   #11
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
cleary we know who will be strugglin to hold their own. but she will take her time at doing it...ha ha ha

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:23 PM   #12
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
looks like another long service game already for her in the making

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:24 PM   #13
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
good luck to both. may the best lady win!!

kimmy
conchi
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:24 PM   #14
SerenaSlam

break her kim, take advantage of the breakpoint!

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 08:24 PM   #15
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
C'mon Kim and STOP wasting those breakpoints!
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote