Top girls ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 11:55 AM   #1
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
Top girls ?

Who are the hottest chicks posting at WTAWorld.com ??

list them here and give links to their pic if any
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:02 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Whorehand

Elske
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:06 PM   #3
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
kris, i've never seen elske's pic, did she post it?
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:18 PM   #4
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
don't know..i saw her irl
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:52 PM   #5
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
For all I know it may be i-girl, since I'm still waiting to see her pic. But there is someone else who has never posted her pic who would be very hard to beat.

The prettiest girl who has actually posted her pic is whorehand.

Last edited by jouissant : Feb 17th, 2003 at 01:09 PM.
~ The Leopard ~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:26 PM   #6
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
*agreeing with k*

definitely elske

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:33 PM   #7
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
Any pic of Elske in this forum ??
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 02:33 PM   #8
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
whorehand

I'd like to see Elske too
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 02:41 PM   #9
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

Elske is a mystery...she's the dream of every straight guy and lesbian ok I'm exaggerating
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 02:43 PM   #10
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
Yes, sammy is a gorgeous young lady. I love her eyes and her hair.

I also think Nwando is very beautiful.

and Joui, i'm also waiting for Noga's pic
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 02:47 PM   #11
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by knopfler6
Aww shucks, Jouissant!
Hello, sweetie. I'd talk to you on msn now that I see you here, but it's nearly 2 am and I must go to bed.

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 02:53 PM   #12
country flag saki

saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute
Without wishing to sound insulting, I don't quite understand the fuss over whorehand's picture. She really doesn't look _that_ stunning. I mean, she's pretty enough but not what I'd call gorgeous...

Of the girls who've posted their pictures, I think the one that Tine posted in the last picture thread was stunning.
saki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 03:16 PM   #13
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
Obviously I'm being biased when I say Liz

Other person I have to mention is a certain someone who has posted before me in this thread with a Scottish flag next to her name

There are people who I have seen that haven't posted their pics on the board who I would mention, who deserve to get mentioned but I don't want people hassling them for it

In general, a lot of really good looking girls here, but also got a great personality to go with it.
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 03:28 PM   #14
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Marri (In an Asian way) I almost forgot about her
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 05:52 PM   #15
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
omg lol don't listen to them, K obviously has problems with his sight and Maeike just has to say that coz she's my gf lol

but I am a TOPgirl idd...I love Lindsay Davenport so that's why i decided to join the TOPs

to answer your question...I've got a very beautiful girlfriend...Blonde with incredible eyes that make you go totally crazy oh and a sexy butt

All the FC-girls i've seen are very beautiful actually...

Eva looks just like Tanja Dexters, Tanja is one of the most beautiful women on earth...
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote