» Simona's Videos Thread « - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #1
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
» Simona's Videos Thread «

Post her videos here.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 04:27 PM   #2
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all
Re: » Simona's Videos Thread «

Short Interview after 1st round win at Bastad

swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 04:56 PM   #3
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all

2009 ITF Bucharest - vs. Andreja Klepac

Does anyone have more videos of Simona from this tournament? She also played Elena Bogdan and Andrea Petkovic in singles and she won the doubles with Begu.

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #4
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #5
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #6
country flag Bonk

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #7
country flag Bonk

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #8
country flag Bonk

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #9
country flag swilley06

2013 Nurnberg Final

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #10
country flag Bonk

http://www.tennischannel.com/video/v...5kbzDHxY0s8K28

Tennis Channel Bag Check
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #11
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Alex looks sad at the back, I hope she is not too jealous
Alex saying at the end that "Simona results motivates me, we should work harder and believe more in ourselves". Simona 3 titles are psychologically affecting all the Romanian players.

Last edited by Monsterball : Aug 5th, 2013 at 05:26 AM.
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #12
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Her favorite shot is BH. I knew that the wta website was wrong to say its the serve.
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 05:30 AM   #13
country flag swilley06

Interview with German TV after the 2013 Nurnberg Final

http://www.frankenfernsehen.tv/media...-tennisturnier
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:35 PM   #14
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:02 AM   #15
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Great win today. I find interesting about this interview that while the interviewers refer to "Sori" Cirstea, Halep must be pressed to reflect that she and "Sorana" are "fighters." Let's hope so. She can, as she did against Serena, seem overmatched -- when she needn't feel that way. Sure, Serena is a champion, but if Halep can find a way into Serena's service games, there's no reason she cannot compete against her. The U.S. Open has just opened wide this evening: Sharapova out; Errani seeded fourth, who looked terrible today against Makarova, and plays very ordinary tennis on hardcourts. Should Halep happen to get into Errani's part of the draw, she could go far.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote