Simona's Picture Thread - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2014, 09:32 PM   #1411
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona's Picture Thread

Good news: Wim came to Romania.
Bad news: I doubt Wim needs Tiriac's advices.
The pictures seem to have been taken last Saturday.

george2210 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2014, 09:38 PM   #1412
country flag neily

neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all

Has she prolonged her contract with Wim ? I heard the first one was until July or something
neily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 09:44 PM   #1413
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neily View Post
Has she prolonged her contract with Wim ? I heard the first one was until July or something
Yes, for the rest of the year.
george2210 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 10:11 PM   #1414
country flag Simonalove

Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light Simonalove is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Good news: Wim came to Romania.
Bad news: I doubt Wim needs Tiriac's advices.
The pictures seem to have been taken last Saturday.
I think Tiriac believe now that Simona will win a Grand Slam and maybe he will be in her team
Simonalove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 04:41 AM   #1415
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold

Bad news - Simona is still in Romania!

I hope she goes over the states in this weekend or early next week. She's been on European day time since the retirement from Miami. She'll need 4-5 days before Cincy to get rid of jet lag and some more to be truly on US time. Especially with the late games the Americans prefer which make it 5-6am in Romania.

Last edited by quiet_mike : Aug 2nd, 2014 at 04:55 AM.
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 04:47 AM   #1416
country flag neily

neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
Bad news - Simona is still in Romania!
Of course she is. Cinci will start only in 10 days
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 05:02 AM   #1417
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Of course she is. Cinci will start only in 10 days
I don't know how players manage the time differences running from tournament to tournament. Maybe meds? Cuz every time I fly to Chicago and then coming back I need 4-5 days before I can really go to sleep and wake up when I'm supposed. And I don't have to be in a good physical shape and mood like Simona would have to.
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 07:34 AM   #1418
country flag neily

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
I don't know how players manage the time differences running from tournament to tournament.
I mean "she is" because this is Simona U know: she stays at home as long as possible -)
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 11:28 AM   #1419
country flag quiet_mike

Quote:
I mean "she is" because this is Simona U know: she stays at home as long as possible -)
I know, I know!

Still I'm waiting for pictures from Cincinnati training sessions.
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 08:10 AM   #1420
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

Bonk is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 03:22 AM   #1421
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #1422
country flag Bonk

Old Aug 7th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #1423
country flag Bonk

Old Aug 7th, 2014, 09:22 PM   #1424
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 09:23 PM   #1425
country flag neily

Good old pic