Simona's Picture Thread - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:26 AM   #961
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2014 Fed Cup

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #962
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona's Picture Thread

She's hungry
george2210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 09:08 AM   #963
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #964
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Heeeeey, no need to laugh
That's her biggest secret in this last year, she eats tons of pizza, how could she achieve this results if not because pizza?

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 09:50 AM   #965
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Who is this cute boy?
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #966
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halepsova View Post
Who is this cute boy?
Her kinetotherapist. He's in her team since february.
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #967
country flag george2210

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #968
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Smart move by Romania. She is a very fine ambassador for the country.
Indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Heeeeey, no need to laugh
That's her biggest secret in this last year, she eats tons of pizza, how could she achieve this results if not because pizza?

Is she advertise pizza?
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #969
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
Indeed

Is she advertise pizza?
So it seems But I don't know for sure to be honest

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #970
country flag george2210

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
advertise pizza?
She just celebrated her RG with people from National Tennis Center where she trains when she's in Romania.

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #971
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

The final piece of the puzzle. Simona is bulking up to beat the 'big babes'. She can't beat Sharapova, Serena etc for height so she has decided to beat them for width.

"In 3 months, this is how wide I will be," she is saying. "Try getting a tennis ball past me then."
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #972
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

lol Cheddar

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #973
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post

The final piece of the puzzle. Simona is bulking up to beat the 'big babes'. She can't beat Sharapova, Serena etc for height so she has decided to beat them for width.

"In 3 months, this is how wide I will be," she is saying. "Try getting a tennis ball past me then."
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #974
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #975
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote