Simona's Picture Thread - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2014, 07:48 AM   #1546
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future
Re: Simona's Picture Thread

I want to see her shoes

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Jankovic Bencic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2014, 09:44 AM   #1547
country flag makavel

makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all makavel is a name known to all

They all look great. Glad to see Simona show up to these events.
makavel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #1548
country flag neily

neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all

She definitely shouldn't wore her hair in a bun. Looks much worse with it
neily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #1549
country flag IAmGroot

IAmGroot is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.facebook.com/simonahalep...type=1&theater

This is so sweet
IAmGroot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #1550
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

God , that picture with Fed and Simo, give me power for the next two weeks.

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #1551
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
God , that picture with Fed and Simo, give me power for the next two weeks.
I hope she asked Fed for some advice on how to seal the deal and win a slam.
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #1552
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

Old Aug 24th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #1553
country flag anjin2013

anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice anjin2013 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmGroot View Post
anjin2013 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 01:05 AM   #1554
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neily View Post
She definitely shouldn't wore her hair in a bun. Looks much worse with it
I agree -- every now and then during a match her bun will fall out and she will play a game or so with a ponytail. But she always puts it back in a bun. I guess she feels more comfortable without her hair bouncing around.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 01:29 AM   #1555
country flag neily

neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
I guess she feels more comfortable without her hair bouncing around.
Of course on court she should think about a comfort than about a beauty, but i meant "off court":
it's not necessary to use a bun (she often does it though) - long down hair suits her much more, IMO
neily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 01:44 AM   #1556
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Imo she is beautiful in all cases I like her simple look with her bun and also her gorgeous stunning look in the parties

What I want is to stop wearing this adidas cap on court and wear her Hair band from last year and earlier this year .. She was more cute and unique with it

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 02:01 AM   #1557
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

yep, beacause her neck is beautiful
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 08:16 AM   #1558
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

https://www.facebook.com/simonahalep...232645/?type=1

Just posted to Simona's page , Surely not Simona who posted it .. It's 3:00 am in US now and she can't be on FB now

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #1559
country flag swilley06

2014 US Open - 1st Round

Old Aug 25th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #1560
country flag swilley06

2014 US Open - 1st Round