GET a Signed Tennis ball from Simona NOW (75%+ chances to get one) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #1
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Thumbs up GET a Signed Tennis ball from Simona NOW (75%+ chances to get one)

Hey . This is very simple . Follow the instructions from HERE ! and there are 75%+ chances that you will get one.

I got mine (in Romania, by mail) (for the vine from the Miami WTA Live AAH) , so don't hesitate if you want one also.
george2210 also got his tennis ball (for the vine from the Stuttgart WTA Live AAH) :

* * * No need to show your face in the vine if you don't want to. Most of the participants (including me) didn't do that

If you don't want to post a vine but you want Simona to answer your question(s) , also follow the instructions from HERE ! and there are very big chances here also (she answered mine, in IW and Miami also) - but only vines get you a tennis ball.

There will be Only one more opportunity after Cincinnati, and that is : Singapore !

So Good Luck ! If you're still confused , just ask.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Yesterday at 04:08 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #2
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all
Re: For who wants a Signed Tennis ball by Simona (83%+ chances to get one)

Hehe, I already made a video. I'm trying to convert it to that format.
george2210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #3
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Here is my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unf7...ature=youtu.be
I hope I will manage to load it somehow.
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #4

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Here is my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unf7...ature=youtu.be
I hope I will manage to load it somehow.
Great one . Just film your Desktop via the Vine app if you can't find another way , as I PM'd you. Good luck.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 05:48 AM   #5
country flag george2210

My tennis ball signed by Simona in Stuttgart

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #6

Cool Re: For who wants a Signed Tennis ball by Simona (75%+ chances to get one)

Great one george2210.

So , the next submission period for #AAHFancasts is here ! Follow the instructions from HERE ! and there are 75%+ chances that you will get a signed ball from Simona .

For more, see Post #1 or ask me.

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 04:31 PM   #7

Re: For who wants a Signed Tennis ball by Simona (75%+ chances to get one)

Chances are ~100% as of now (that you will be selected), if your vine includes a party question.

I thought it would present more interest this thread and this opportunity of receiving a signed Tennis ball from Simona of course .

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #8
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GET a Signed Tennis ball from Simona NOW (75%+ chances to get one)

If only I did this social media malarkey ...

I'll get into it one day, sometime.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
If only I did this social media malarkey ...

I'll get into it one day, sometime.

Lol. I "resurrected" my Twitter account after ~3 years only to create that vine and get that ball

You can create the account , do the vine , wait to be selected and then delete it .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM   #10

Post Re: GET a Signed Tennis ball from Simona NOW (75%+ chances to get one)

The Penultimate submission period for #AAHFancasts is here ! Follow the instructions from HERE ! and there are 75%+ chances that you will get a signed ball from Simona from Cincinnati .

If you don't want to post a vine but you want Simona to answer your question(s) , also follow the instructions from HERE ! - but only vines get you a tennis ball.

For more, see Post #1 or ask me.

Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #11
country flag MrWeezyFr

MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice MrWeezyFr is just really nice

That seems cool, but I do not know if I have time to do this ... :/
Our project takes me a great deal of my free time ! Grrr
MrWeezyFr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #12
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWeezyFr View Post
If any of the project participating fans gets the ball, when the project get's to Simona you should receive the ball by default.
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWeezyFr View Post
It took me like 10 minutes and it was the 1st time for me. You can see all the previous AAHFancasts here http://aahfancast.tumblr.com . So it doesn't require anything too fancy . You have like 2 weeks for this , so plenty of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
If any of the project participating fans gets the ball, when the project get's to Simona you should receive the ball by default.
And tennis racquets, headbands, wristbands, hats etc. . It's a nonprofit thing and that will probably not happen anyway. Maybe some, will really take your message seriously when it's not the case so just wanted to point it out.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #14
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
It took me like 10 minutes and it was the 1st time for me.
I have a feeling MrWeezyFr is a bit of a perfectionist so it's hard for him to do simple and quick
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote