Simona's Picture Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #1
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
Simona's Picture Thread

She cut her hair.
http://www.ziuaconstanta.ro/diverse/...us-464561.html

http://observator.ro/213479/tenisman...us-213479.html
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #2
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all
Re: Simona's Picture Thread

It looks like a visit in the Principal's office
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #3
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

So thats why she skipped the DC tournament, because she studies for her exam in September.
Another question, how is she gone keep her hair from not falling on her eyes now? she does not have enough hair to make a bun

Last edited by Monsterball : Jul 25th, 2013 at 05:01 AM.
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #4
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light

Screencap from a recent video interview

swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #5
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2013 Collector Swedish Open

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #6
country flag Bonk

Random Pics

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 1st, 2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #7
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light

2007 French Open

swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 05:49 AM   #8
country flag Bonk

2013 Western & Southern Open

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 1st, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #9
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Thank you for the pictures but that sharing website is a pain in the you know what
Iaco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #10
country flag Bonk

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 1st, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #11
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Cincinnati 2013, R16: Simona Halep (ROU) d. (11)Sam Stosur (AUS) 64 46 62
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #12
country flag Bonk

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 1st, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #13
country flag Bonk

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 1st, 2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #14
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

New Haven 2013, R32: Simona Halep (ROU) d. Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) 62 61
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #15
country flag Bonk

2013 New Haven Open at Yale

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 1st, 2013 at 10:38 PM.