Will Zvonareva be the next russian titlest? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 11:52 PM   #1
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Will Zvonareva be the next russian titlest?

i think she has a very good chance this week to win. she is inconsistent but she has the game to win it. she's meant to come up against stevenson in the quarters but stevenson is playing very poorly and even if she makes it there she might not give vera a very tough match. on the other hand she could step things up especially nowing that she has a lot of points to defend because she got to the final last year.

i would prefer to see kournikova, dementieva or sharapova win a title to get there careers kick started but kournikova keeps withdrawing, dementieva isn't playing or when she is like sharapova she is playing the tier 1's and almost has no chance in winning because neither of them can play that good for that long.

but will vera win the title?

go vera!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 11:56 PM   #2
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Where's she playing?
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 11:58 PM   #3
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
I think the next Russian titlest will be....Zvereva =D

and that's all I have to say about THAT

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:00 AM   #4
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
memphis, she is playing in memphis.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:01 AM   #5
country flag Gowza

and currently she is leading 3-0 against lamade in the first round.

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:02 AM   #6
country flag Gowza

she is seeded 5th and if she gets through the first round then she will play either cho or washington.

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:03 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

in the quarters she would face either obata, stevenson or a qualifier (there are 2 qualifiers in that section).

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:01 AM   #8
country flag Gowza

well she's on to the next round with a 6-1 7-6 win over bianka lamade.

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:03 AM   #9
country flag Gowza

her opponent will be decided in the first match in the stadium (centre court) tomorrow.

cho vs. washington

i would pick cho to win.

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:15 AM   #10
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Cho beat Vera QF Auckland this year, hopefully Vera doesn't make the same mistakes. I like them both tho...Vera a bit more

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:16 AM   #11
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Rtael
I think the next Russian titlest will be....Zvereva =D

and that's all I have to say about THAT
Zvereva isn't russian

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:22 AM   #12
country flag Gowza

yeah cho is a very dangerous player, remember wimbledon last year i think it was when seles had a lot of trouble against her.

but i would say vera is the favourite.

zvereva, i think she is from belarus therefore she is belarussian, part of the former soviet union i think?? i'm not sure

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:29 AM   #13
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Go Vera
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 04:28 AM   #14
country flag LeonHart

Quote:
Originally posted by Gowza
yeah cho is a very dangerous player, remember wimbledon last year i think it was when seles had a lot of trouble against her.

but i would say vera is the favourite.

zvereva, i think she is from belarus therefore she is belarussian, part of the former soviet union i think?? i'm not sure
It was US Open not Wimbledon, after CHO upset Ruano Pascual in the first round, then bringing Seles to three sets

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 05:13 AM   #15
country flag Gowza

i wasn't sure that's why i said:

remember wimbledon last year I THINK IT WAS when seles had a lot of trouble against her.