Spice Girls Reunited - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:42 PM   #1
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Spice Girls Reunited

Spice Girls Are Friends Reunited
All five Spice Girls are to be reunited for the first time in five years, it has been reported. It is thought the girls will attend a lavish dinner to be hosted by Victoria Beckham, who, according to The People, is trying to relaunch the girl band.Although Beckham's publicist denies the claims, the paper reports the girls are ready to bury the hatchet with Geri Halliwell for a comeback that could earn them more than £50m.

Geri, formerly Ginger Spice, left the top-selling girl group for a solo career in 1998.

The band split shortly afterwards but all have since had solo hits.

Together the girls became one of Britain's biggest musical exports.

They sold 35m albums and over 25m singles worldwide, including Wannabe, Mama and Viva Forever.

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:42 PM   #2

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Victoria Beckham's plan for a Spice Girls comeback will mean the most sensational reunion in pop history - worth £50 million just for starters.
A top record company boss told The People last night: "It'll be the biggest news to hit the music world since the death of Elvis.
"It's a case of Look Out World. The earnings will be absolutely astronomical."
The executive added: "The only thing bigger would be the Beatles reforming...which can't happen."
Victoria Beckham is masterminding moves to relaunch the most successful girl band ever - by hosting a dinner for the four other ex-Spice Girls tomorrow night.
It will be the first time Posh, Geri Halliwell, Mel B, Mel C and Emma Bunton have all been together in the same room in FIVE YEARS.
Victoria invited the warring girls to her Beckingham Palace home in a bid to bury the bitchiness and rows triggered when Ginger Spice Geri sensationally walked out in May 1998.
And top talking point over the food and wine will be reforming the band that took the pop world by storm with NINE No 1 hits, including Wannabe, Say You'll Be There and Too Much.
A source said last night: "This is the meeting no one thought would happen. But Victoria has pulled out all the stops to make sure it comes off.
"She's the one who put in the effort to make sure all the girls stayed connected in one way or another. She has talked to Geri and made it easier for her to return with the other girls. If it wasn't for Victoria's persistence and determination, this never would have been possible.
"But Girl Power could be back - and with an even bigger bang than before."
The individual Spice Girls have had mixed career success since their split but if Victoria has her way they could:

-RELAUNCH themselves with a world tour - netting at least £50 million from tickets and merchandising.

-RAKE in even more from record sales - reliving the glory days when their debut album alone sold a staggering 28 million.

-WIN a whole new army of fans - "while writing themselves a blank cheque, adding zeros as they go" as one music industry chief put it.

Mum-of-two Victoria, 28, will probably be joined by soccer ace hubby David at the dinner at their £2.5 million Hertfordshire home.
Our source said: "Victoria always said the Spice Girls were not finished. They are her first love and she is pretty sure the other girls feel the same way. The had a fantastic laugh together in the old days. Posh hopes dinner and a few glasses of wine will allow them to enjoy themselves again.
"It will be very much a girls night in even though David intends being there. But as well as having a laugh, Victoria will bring up the chances of them getting together again.
"Getting all five round the same table is truly amazing in itself. Everyone knows about their amazing bust-ups. But all are older and wiser and it's time to forgive and forget.
"The return of the Spice Girls would be earth-shattering. It will need lots of work but meeting like this gets rid of the first hurdle."
The insider added: "None of the girls needs the money but they still love the thought of success. All of them seem to be looking forward to the dinner."
A pal of Geri said: "She knows she was blamed by some of the others for breaking up the Spice Girls. She is nervous but determined to enjoy herself.
"Geri would be fairly guarded about getting back professionally but wouldn't rule it out."
Geri quit amid stories of rows with Mel B. The group vowed to continue as a four-piece even after Mel B and Victoria got pregnant. But the band faded and the end came after Mel C said she planned no more Spice Girls work.
A record boss said: "We have seen nothing like them since. They were a truly global phenomenon.
"The money they would make by simply announcing a comeback is beyond anyone's

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:46 PM   #3
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Viva Forever!!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:47 PM   #4
country flag Evey

Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future Evey has a brilliant future
hmmm, I don't know if i believe this story as it was in the papers not so long ago that Mel C said that she would never reunite with the Spice Girls.
Evey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:49 PM   #5
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
OMG

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:50 PM   #6

Maybe, you can never be sure 100% with the newspapers.

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:51 PM   #7
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Seles_Beckham
"It'll be the biggest news to hit the music world since the death of Elvis.
THAT is the funniest thing I've heard all day. I've nothing against the Spice Girls, but I doubt very much if all 15,000 or so people who bought their last album are all getting their knickers in a twist at the prospect of a reunion.

If you're a fan though, dont get too excited...these stories come around once in a while on a slow news day
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 08:55 PM   #8

You never know. maybe this is not truth but it would be cool.

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 09:12 PM   #9
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Spice Girls rock!!!!
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 11:15 PM   #10
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
I love them! They are awesome!!!!!!!

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 11:35 PM   #11

Hi to everyone

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:02 AM   #12
country flag Jennifer's wife

Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold
oh dear.......*leaving the U.K on the first plane out*

~Jennifer Capriati~

I'M THE CAPPER'S SLAPPER!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotjennifercapriati/
Jennifer's wife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:25 AM   #13
country flag Emola

Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of Emola has much to be proud of
*hoping Jennifermarie didnt buy last ticket*

LFC forever.

Luis Garcia, Xabi alonso, Sami Hyypia, Carra, Stevie G and....I still love you Milly!!

Jack Bauer is my hero!

"It ain't no place to be killing time...I guess Im just lazy"

Emola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:30 AM   #14
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
SPICE GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be the greatest day in music if they returned to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:36 AM   #15
country flag Jennifer's wife

Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Em
*hoping Jennifermarie didnt buy last ticket*
no i did a bulk booking for fellow Brits!

~Jennifer Capriati~

I'M THE CAPPER'S SLAPPER!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotjennifercapriati/
Jennifer's wife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote