Mission #2 - Vote for your favourite! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How would you like to name Simona's new subforum?

Simona Halep 8 30.77%
Team Halep 6 23.08%
Little Shy Slayer 2 7.69%
Si Si Simona 6 23.08%
Simply Simona 5 19.23%
Super Simo 7 26.92%
Romanian Little Giant 2 7.69%
Striking Simona 1 3.85%
Smashing Simona 4 15.38%
Smaller is Better 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #16
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mission #2 - Vote for your favourite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterball View Post
What about "Ciorbă Simona"?
"Ciorbă" is a well known traditional Romanian soup and very tasty when its done well.
Her game is like a fine soup with many tastes and flavors for everyone to enjoy

Ciorbă on wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorba...nd_the_Balkans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
You must be kidding!

"Ciorbiță" (diminutive for ciorbă) is actually Monica Niculescu's nickname. When I asked about it, I was told that she got it because of two reasons:

1. she always looks in a hurry when she is on court, as if she has a "ciorbă" boiling up at home and
2. her coach's name is Călin Ciorbagiu.

Romania can't have two "ciorbe" at the same time on the big tennis scene, but your suggestion is priceless

Keep them coming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #17
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Credeam ca ciorba ar fi fost ultimul lucru de care sa se discute pe TF. Sunt plecat de 16 ani din RO. aproape ca uitasem de bunatatile astea: Ciorbe, supe de perisoare, dupa acea sar la felul 2..mici, sarmale, ardei umpluti, salata orientala, de beof, ..am ajuns pina la vinete si zakuska.
Of.. ce amintiri gustoase
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #18
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Credeam ca ciorba ar fi fost ultimul lucru de care sa se discute pe TF. Sunt plecat de 16 ani din RO. aproape ca uitasem de bunatatile astea: Ciorbe, supe de perisoare, dupa acea sar la felul 2..mici, sarmale, ardei umpluti, salata orientala, de beof, ..am ajuns pina la vinete si zakuska.
Of.. ce amintiri gustoase
I've also left about the same time as you. I still cook many of those dishes you mentioned, to the delight and sometimes frustration of my American family. Delicious indeed.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote