What do you think about the rankings in suicide tennis? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What do you think about the updating of the suicide rankings?

It is all fine! We can wait, can't we? 9 28.13%
SJoerd should be given a final chance. Update should be at least every 2 weeks! 3 9.38%
Please, let him hand over the rankings! This is taking way too long! 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future
What do you think about the rankings in suicide tennis?

Please let us know!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 01:15 AM   #2
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do you think about the rankings in suicide tennis?

Thanks for the poll.

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 01:30 PM   #3
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in deep slump so I even don't care about rankings.

But if anyone needs help with this I can help.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 02:01 PM   #4
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future

Just for your information, we are not asking for people to help, just want to know whether you like people to change something about the current state of the rankings!
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 10:47 PM   #5
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold

So far 92 percent of the voters have expressed their discontent. How many more do you need?

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:16 AM   #6
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam View Post
So far 92 percent of the voters have expressed their discontent. How many more do you need?
Well, these are just 15 persons. Only around 10 % of all the players. And that is currently the problem, as many don't care there can be no pressure on Sjoerd to give it away. Btw, you are welcome to send Sjoerd a message to ask whether he would be willing to give the rankings away, but he never replies. Already sent like tons of messages and only 1 or 2 got a reply. I would say if we have 50 persons replied here and about 80 % disagrees, I think we should set up something to make sure we get the rankings from Sjoerd. Just wondering if you have ideas to pressure him to give it away as he never replies to anything?
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #7
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, why the rankings matter at all (except for the first round BYE). Give the rankings some meaning (eg. limit the number of participants when there are 2 or more tourneys a week). When that happens and the rankings are still late then you can/should complain.
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #8
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post
Honestly, why the rankings matter at all (except for the first round BYE). Give the rankings some meaning (eg. limit the number of participants when there are 2 or more tourneys a week). When that happens and the rankings are still late then you can/should complain.
To be honest, I disagree. And it does matter in the race to the final tournament and indeed because of the byes.
So we have the right to complain, especially as he never apologizes for late rankings. I offered like 20 times to do the rankings for him and make sure they are there every week, but he doesn't want that.

Rankings have meaning because they are rankings! There is no extra reason needed, it is nice to know where you stand!