Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #91
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013!

Sorana won after Tsurenko retired at 1-all in the second set.

Good solid 300th win!
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 01:16 AM   #92
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana,

Get #301
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:52 AM   #93
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Tsurenko is struggling with injury problems for quite some time, however, Sorana's serve stats look decent.

Next up is Riske. She should be able to beat her.
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 05:40 PM   #94

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2013...-ana-ivanovic/
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #95

Defeated Riske 36 62 63

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:38 PM   #96
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

First time consecutive WTA match victories in back to back calendar weeks since August 2010

And wtf did I just watch?
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM   #97
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

A win is a win. Next up is Cornet - a very winnable match, IF she plays well.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 10:29 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrule View Post
A win is a win. Next up is Cornet - a very winnable match, IF she plays well.
IF she plays well, she should make the final, as the bottom half of the draw is a complete joke. But there's a big IF.
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 11:05 PM   #99
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
IF she plays well, she should make the final, as the bottom half of the draw is a complete joke. But there's a big IF.
Not so easy. Cornet took a set from Vika in RG and is not as easy as you say, and Sorana can have a bad day any day
Maybe she learned from Simona to be a new Sorana? hard to tell
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 11:22 PM   #100

Sorana hasn't lost a set to Cornet since 2008. Twice on hard last year quite easily, 61 75 & 64 63. And we all know what happened in 2009 RG: 63 62.
Cornet, on the other hand, won a set against a terrible terrible Azarenka in RG; any other decent top 50 player should have won that day.
IF Sorana will play decent tomorrow she is the favorite for winning. But, as I wrote in my previous comment, there is a big IF. IF she plays well, she should qualify for the final here. I doubt that she will, but we'll have to wait & see.

Monsterball, why did you delete your comment about Sorana's answer to the first question in her interview? What you said made sense.
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 11:26 PM   #101
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

Thats the problem with Sori. You never know which one you get. A good one or a losing one. The gods decide when she wins
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:36 AM   #102
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see Sori rally for the win!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 07:34 PM   #103
country flag Curcubeu

The word to describe the localness of this match so far has not been invented yet.

At least we can say that she already hit the worst drop shot in the history of the game.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #104
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

The nr of DFs in this match is HUGE!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 07:53 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
The word to describe the localness of this match so far has not been invented yet.

At least we can say that she already hit the worst drop shot in the history of the game.
What else would you expect from a match on a Grandstad nearby a parking lot?