Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #46
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013!

I can't open the livestream anymore.

Let's go Sori!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #47
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
I can't open the livestream anymore.
Lucky you!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #48
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

A match with 0 rallies.

GOAT moonball return - watch and learn Dominguez-Lino.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #49
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Wooohoo! So happy to be wrong about this one! Bravo, Sorana!
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #50
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Back in top 30 - thanks to the tens of DFs and UEs made by Coco!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #51
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Epitome of winning ugly that was. One of those matches that could easily be used as torture.

Sorana's baseline game was completely off and she still only dropped 6 games which tells us a lot about Coco and even more about Monica's current form. I can't even recall a single constructed rally of hers or of either player won in this match. First strike and first error tennis of the finest.

Thus said, Sorana can be extremely happy that she had Homerundeweghe standing on the other side of the net. Needs to improve against Govortsova, but she surely can't play worse.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #52
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Not much to remember from this game, good for Sorana that she won. I hope she doesn't lose to Govortsova but I wouldn't be surprised if she does.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #53
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Good win against Coco!

Now Olga next!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #54
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

That was actually a pretty good win against a hometown girl who was playing with confidence and can play a big game. I'll trust Curcubeau's match analysis since I didn't see it, but maybe first strike tennis against a player like Coco was a good strategy. (I'm giving Sori the benefit of of the doubt here). When comfortable, Coco will feast on soft hitters ala Niculescu. It seems like Sori never let her get comfortable.

Good luck against Govortsova. Another very winnable match, although she looked pretty good against Stosur.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #55
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Epitome of winning ugly that was. One of those matches that could easily be used as torture.
So nothing of the Adidas coaching team and Steffi gold dust touched her. I knew that her type will never change
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #56

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

She's awake!
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #57

Clinical in these last 15 minutes! Well done!
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #58
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

No working live video, I guess I'll have to watch the rerun tonight.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #59
country flag codrutc

Stream finally working. Good serve, Sorana!
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #60
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

http://www.streamingtennis.com/stanford-live
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote