Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013! - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #436
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013!

Asta pierde meciul
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #437
country flag degady64

degady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

3-5
Nara run for every ball and strike it all
degady64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #438
country flag degady64

Rebreak, 4-5
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #439
country flag degady64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Asta pierde meciul
Sanse 50-50 si sper ca cele 50 ca sa nu piarda sa fie mai multe )
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #440

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Nda. Cand esti top 30 (aproape top 20) si joci cu una venita din calificari din afara top 100, sansele de 50-50 sa nu pierzi nu suna prea bine.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #441
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
She's playing extremely well regarding her 109 ranking.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #442

Compared to Sorana, yeah. Compared to every other girl in top 30 she's just a random pusher.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #443
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

That Nara girl is as dull as dishwater, but playing without unforced errors. I give her that.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #444

She does nothing impressive today, just keeps the ball in play and waits for Sorana's mistakes. And those mistakes never take long to come.

This is a joke. Give some no-name two Romanian opponents in the first two rounds of a GS and suddenly that no-name is in the third round. Just pathetic.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #445
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Pushed to death has never been more accurate.

The only thing is that she is tarnishing her Master's final by flopping today.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #446
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF just happened
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #447
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
She does nothing impressive today, just keeps the ball in play and waits for Sorana's mistakes. And those mistakes never take long to come.

This is a joke. Give some no-name two Romanian opponents in the first two rounds of a GS and suddenly that no-name is in the third round. Just pathetic.
I have to agry here, a little bit harsh, but totally right.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #448
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, Sorana, it just could be as easy as in this game if you get yourself together for once.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #449
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

I only watched the first set, I can't bare to watch this brainless performance any longer. You're doing great Sorana just hit the ball as hard as you can , you'll certainly win with this strategy.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #450
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
She gave up. I think someone here said that if she doesn't get coached a few times per match, she is no good.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote