US Open Series 2013 | Trashing continues... Disrespectful from Daniela. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 11:47 PM   #61
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: US Open Series 2013| Carlsbad (doubles with Hingis!) tonight! 6/0 6/0 over Paszek

Yeesh, broken in the first game. Got 1 error from Radwanska then gifted her 4 really bad errors in a row.

Jesus, and then 4 more howlers to let her hold to love, get it together!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:09 AM   #62
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all
Re: US Open Series 2013| Carlsbad (doubles with Hingis!) tonight! 6/0 6/0 over Paszek

Story of the match: 41UE.

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:39 AM   #63
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I am seeing a problem with Danka playing doubles with Hingis this summer....

If they do well, i.e., making the weekends of these next tournaments, Danka will be out of singles for the Rogers Cup and potentially Cincinnati. She is in qualifying for both. Will she get WC's?
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 02:13 AM   #64
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Geez,and I thought she was sloppy against Ula. Saved her worst play for her big sister.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM   #65
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

I've watched the match. Nice winners from Daniela, following with bad UEs. Big problem on returning... Aga's game duration was something like 1 min. while Daniela's was 5. So, you can understand the difference.

I'm surprised that she didn't entered as singles ALT in Toronto. She's in Q draw. If they win the doubles today and tomorrow, she will be out of Q and probabely a WC in singles or event not taking part on it.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:32 AM   #66
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: US Open Series 2013| Carlsbad (doubles with Hingis!)

Lost the doubles 6-4 5-7 3-10.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 08:03 PM   #67
country flag Nalby fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Lad View Post
I am seeing a problem with Danka playing doubles with Hingis this summer....

If they do well, i.e., making the weekends of these next tournaments, Danka will be out of singles for the Rogers Cup and potentially Cincinnati. She is in qualifying for both. Will she get WC's?
Kudos for your perceptiveness.

Can't believe how badly Nadia has screwed Daniela by withdrawing after the draw was being made. she would have been the next direct entry.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #68
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

Nadia you bitch
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #69
country flag rockstar

rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute

wait, so how come daniela isn't in the qualies for toronto? they were out in doubles pretty early on, no?

JELENA JANKOVIC - CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
rockstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #70
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #71
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Daniela's not playing singles? Sigh.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #72
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar View Post
wait, so how come daniela isn't in the qualies for toronto? they were out in doubles pretty early on, no?

They only got knocked out of doubles the night before the Q-draw was made. If they'd won that match she wouldn't have been able to go play qualies.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #73
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's for good not be able playing singles. She have to make her mind up and start playing high level of tennis again. Doubles draw is out for Toronto. R1 against Kerber/Kvitova.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #74
Richie's

Radwanska fell to Stosur in Carlsbad the very next match after Daniela, which means Daniela could scored a win over Aga if she had better tactics...
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #75
Richie's

Azarenka withdrew from Toronto's MD as well. + @ Nadia + Vika for not letting Daniela in