US Open Series 2013 | Trashing continues... Disrespectful from Daniela. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #31
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all
Re: The 2013 Bank of the West Classic | STANFORD!

oh well, one more loss for the collection of stupid losses.

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #32
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

seriously, 40UE? :| It's unacceptable.

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #33
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

disgusting.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #34
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
OMG without those UE she will win seriously..I cant..well she doesnt have a good record here right?

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #35
country flag ArturJFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
OMG without those UE she will win seriously..I cant..well she doesnt have a good record here right?
1SF and 2QF.. she's now 8-9

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #36
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Up 4-1 in the first set, up a break twice in the second set and immediately broken back both times, up 3-0 in the second TB. Fantastic hitting at times but went to pieces when closing in on any kind of mini-victory. Choke job I'm afraid.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #37
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela's inconsistency is just unacceptable when it comes to open draws. Bad result.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #38
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 2013 Bank of the West Classic | STANFORD! but Daniela decided to lose!

I do wish she'd grow up. Gets distracted by a spectator in the TB and immediately sprays 3 UE to lose the match. Looking for something to excuse her poor display.

Hopefully she can win the doubles with Lisa.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #39
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

What's new, Daniela and her brain. O well.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #40
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

SF in doubles with 6/3 5/7 14-12 win in QF. Bad scoreline against 2 very random players/team. At least, she tested her doubles game and had time to practise for singles.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #41
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

five MP saved
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #42
Richie's

Re: US Open Series 2013| Next stop Carlsbad (doubles with Hingis!)

^
I've decided to make this thread as: US Open Series for all the summer Hard Court Events.
I will update the first page and the title in every tournament.
I think it's better as Dani never goes deep in the draws and no many posters (her fans) left on her forum!
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #43
Richie's

Yet another soft R1 match, in Carlsbad. Against Paszek!
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #44
Richie's

Hantuchova/Reymond was sering for the set on Stanford Doubles SF against the 1st seeds *5-3 just to lost it
* I've updated the 1st page!
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #45
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

really disappointed about the Ula loss. she would have killed domi too.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote