Difficulties between Williams' sisters fans - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #16
country flag Human Nature

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Difficulties between Williams' sisters fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post
Maybe ya'll should take this weak conversation to Planet Neptune.
I am a Serena-only fan.
If Venus stans want to talk , they can post here .

Serena Williams : Greatest Player of All Times .
Proud member of Rena's Army .
Human Nature is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #17
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe you should feck off.

I like both sisters. Just like a lot of people here, I don't understand why people like one and dislike or hate the other - to an extent. They're, of course, very different people and often very different tennis players, but both are amazing in their own right and have transcended the sport beyond what anyone could have expected. I feel a lot of the dislike for Venus is down to trying to fit into a trend and then, in turn, a lot of Venus-only fans start to dislike Serena. I'll be honest: a while ago, I started feeling something extremely weird towards Serena because of what her exclusive fans were saying about Venus, and I hated it, so I left TF for a while. And I like TF (a lot), but it just goes to show how much I didn't want to feel anything negative towards Serena. I can't put one above the other, as weird as that might seem - a lot of people have their own hierarchy of favourite players including both sisters. Right now, going into a tournament I favour Venus, my ideal scenario being that she would beat Serena in a final - just because she needs wins more at the moment, but often that clashes with my desire for Serena to end her career with a shining legacy. So it's never a clearcut thing. Just emphasises that I can't set one above the other. I love them both.
Thiudans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #18
country flag NewMember

NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijoux0021 View Post
NewMember, I LOVE your posts.
Thank you. I enjoy your posts also.

Last edited by NewMember : Jul 19th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
NewMember is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #19
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Chat View Post
I am a Serena-only fan.
If Venus stans want to talk , they can post here .
No, the only reason ROD fans are posting on this forum is because ROD is a FLOP and they have no one to cheer for so they latch on to the better sister. If Serena ever plays ROD again, you know who every single one of them are rooting for. Additionally, I'm tired of this question being posed towards Serena fans instead of the RODtards that actively "hate" on Serena. It's never RODtards own fault for their blatant dislike of Serena; it's always the behavior of Serena fans that caused them to dislike Serena and cheer against her. Give me a break. I've been on this forum long enough to notice a trend with RODtards. See the ridiculous post from poster below for reference.

Again, take this weak conversation to Planet Neptune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post

I like both sisters. Just like a lot of people here, I don't understand why people like one and dislike or hate the other - to an extent. They're, of course, very different people and often very different tennis players, but both are amazing in their own right and have transcended the sport beyond what anyone could have expected. I feel a lot of the dislike for Venus is down to trying to fit into a trend and then, in turn, a lot of Venus-only fans start to dislike Serena. I'll be honest: a while ago, I started feeling something extremely weird towards Serena because of what her exclusive fans were saying about Venus, and I hated it, so I left TF for a while. And I like TF (a lot), but it just goes to show how much I didn't want to feel anything negative towards Serena. I can't put one above the other, as weird as that might seem - a lot of people have their own hierarchy of favourite players including both sisters. Right now, going into a tournament I favour Venus, my ideal scenario being that she would beat Serena in a final - just because she needs wins more at the moment, but often that clashes with my desire for Serena to end her career with a shining legacy. So it's never a clearcut thing. Just emphasises that I can't set one above the other. I love them both.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #20

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really ? i feel like the trend was rather to dislike Serena because she was winning too much .You can agree with me that between the two , Serena is the one who has received the most of critcisms from tennisfans including Venus' , hasn't she ?

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #21
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, the only reason ROD fans are posting on this forum is because ROD is a FLOP and they have no one to cheer for so they latch on to the better sister. If Serena ever plays ROD again, you know who every single one of them are rooting for. Additionally, I'm tired of this question being posed towards Serena fans instead of the RODtards that actively "hate" on Serena. It's never RODtards own fault for their blatant dislike of Serena; it's always the behavior of Serena fans that caused them to dislike Serena and cheer against her. Give me a break. I've been on this forum long enough to notice a trend with RODtards. See the ridiculous post from poster below for reference.
Again, take this weak conversation to Planet Neptune.
Make me (and others who want to discuss the issue). No one needs you to validate their fandom for anyone. You're not some oracle, you're just some weak hater who takes an easy target for hate and runs away and gets crazy and pathetic with it.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #22
country flag NewMember

NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No, it is fine where it is and from my vantage there has only been one "weak" post in this thread and it was yours. But thanks for demonstrating the primary problem between people, disrespect.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #23
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make me (and others who want to discuss the issue). No one needs you to validate their fandom for anyone. You're not some oracle, you're just some weak hater who takes an easy target for hate and runs away and gets crazy and pathetic with it.
I'm the "weak hater" yet you're the one that let what some posters say on a tennis forum affect you enough to leave said forum and start to develop negative feeling towards a player you supposedly like? Really? Which is more pathetic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMember View Post
No, it is fine where it is and from my vantage there has only been one "weak" post in this thread and it was yours. But thanks for demonstrating the primary problem between people, disrespect.
ROD and her fans are so much alike.

Don't worry. This thread will be moved soon enough.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #24
country flag Thiudans

Quote:
I'm the "weak hater" yet I'm not the one that let what some posters say on a tennis forum affect me enough to leave said forum and start to develop negative feeling towards a player I supposedly like? Really? Which is more pathetic? :lol

I don't know. I'm not the one that caused thoes feelings, and I'm sure it could work both ways. But I'm not hating (and didn't hate) people for no reason. I re-iterate: you are weak. You hate Venus because it's easy for you and you can feel cool doing it as others enable you. If you've seen any of my posts on this forum about Serena, there's no doubt about my support for her (again though, not that I need you to validate or evaluate how I feel about either Serena or Venus.).
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #25

ampers please don't derail the thread , it was not meant to hate on Venus .
Moreover i posted on Venus planet but was not welcome there =Well i don't like Venus , it's understandable .

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #26
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Chat View Post
ampers please don't derail the thread , it was not meant to hate on Venus .
Moreover i posted on Venus planet but was not welcome there =Well i don't like Venus , it's understandable .
I will derail the thread until it's moved to either A) Planet Neptune or B) Team USA. This doesn't belong on Serena Slam. Especially when the majority of the posters are venting and saying negative things towards Serena fans on SERENA'S FORUM. What did you think would happen? Just because you're willing to listen to their bullshit it doesn't mean everyone else is.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #27

Quote:
I will derail the thread until it's moved to either A) Planet Neptune or B) Team USA. This doesn't belong on Serena Slam. Especially when the majority of the posters are venting and saying negative things towards Serena fans on SERENA'S FORUM. What did you think would happen? Just because you're willing to listen to their bullshit it doesn't mean everyone else is.
I did not see nothing negative towards Serena in this thread and it's not like i am not a defensive Serena'fan .
The thread perfectely feats the SS , why wouldn't it ? stop it .

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #28
country flag NewMember

Quote:
I'm the "weak hater" yet you're the one that let what some posters say on a tennis forum affect you enough to leave said forum and start to develop negative feeling towards a player you supposedly like? Really? Which is more pathetic?

You are so petty but I guess anyone who refers to themselves as "senior bitch" has to live up to that moniker.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #29
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMember View Post
I guess anyone who refers to themselves as "senior bitch" has to live up to that moniker.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #30
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote