An ADVICE for Serena - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2003, 04:47 PM   #1
yoyo

yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice
An ADVICE for Serena

An ADVICE for Serena :

Never ever let go a FRESH and YOUNG meat (James, Boris - sweeter, juicier, softer, tender...) for an hard core meat (Lavar, Keyshman- indigest, )! For the hard and old meat :

1) you will have to add Baking soda for it to cook

2) hanger (anger) will kill you with time

3) when this hard meat is finally cooked, the little taste it had will disappear, and you won't be hungry anymore

PLEASE, don't say nobody advise you to be careful ! Experience talking !
yoyo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2003, 04:48 PM   #2
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
O.k.
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 05:24 PM   #3
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
everyone please need to take James out of the picture for Serena! James is not the type of person Serena is interested in, you can tell she wants an all out hardcore nigga, straight from the ghetto, that is black, and thugged out when he wanna be, serena doesn't like the soft type!

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 05:27 PM   #4
lavie

lavie is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, your point
lavie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 05:31 PM   #5
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
Oh pleeezeeee!!!!!!!!!!!...James is more like a sista.....see his hair and buns...Serena like competition but not that kinda competition when her man's buns looks better than hers.....

James, and I do like James but he has a sweet smile and he is into fashion like no other guy is...plus I think he went to Harvard....Serena would mix him up and serve him for dinner...Rena need someone like Jay-z or Tyrese....poor James would get bitch slapped everytime he loses a match....and plus Richard would punk him out in a second.......don't put James in situations like that......don't do that..
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 05:56 PM   #6
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by maccardel
Oh pleeezeeee!!!!!!!!!!!...James is more like a sista.....see his hair and buns...Serena like competition but not that kinda competition when her man's buns looks better than hers.....

James, and I do like James but he has a sweet smile and he is into fashion like no other guy is...plus I think he went to Harvard....Serena would mix him up and serve him for dinner...Rena need someone like Jay-z or Tyrese....poor James would get bitch slapped everytime he loses a match....and plus Richard would punk him out in a second.......don't put James in situations like that......don't do that..
ROTL...but seriously...

Bravo!

That sums it up nicely.

~Venus and now Serena are the worst thing to ever happen to the crow~

Official POPLOCKER of the Royal Court
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 05:58 PM   #7
yoyo

yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice yoyo is just really nice
I believe that Jehovah witnesses learn and try to respect the man as the head and chief of the family. Is not that true ?
yoyo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 06:00 PM   #8
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
yoyo

Don't be so naive as to think followers of any religion are 100% devout. Remember, people are only human, and if every Christian were perfect Christians, then we wouldn't need Jesus.

~Venus and now Serena are the worst thing to ever happen to the crow~

Official POPLOCKER of the Royal Court
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 06:09 PM   #9
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
plus if they were so devoted then they wouldn't play on saturdays..unless maybe the wta is allowing them to go through the visiting country handing out pamplets...I mean Oracene mysteriously disappeared for a sec while a match with one of her daughters were playing...

Maybe the girls try to recruit other players in the locker room...then it's ok for them to be there on saturday or sunday....imagine if they played every day except for saturday and sunday....lol..how would that be...maybe it's what Alexandra is doing...hmmmmmmmmm...now it all makes sense...

In response to the respecting the man as head of the household....my statement says it all.....he's a sista and he won't be respected....by richard or those other sisters....too much competition..for crying out loud there are 5 of them and now to have another sista to compete against.....I don't think he would have been welcomed like he should have been.....
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 06:11 PM   #10
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Dayum, just let RENA have her man. She want's a valentines too. And it doesn't have to be someone you approve of either. If she doesn't wan't anyone who is conservative then so be it. She has a good head on her shoulders, and I have faith that she will make the right decisions.

It's not like she is getting married. She is dating, and just having fun. Geesh!!!
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 06:17 PM   #11
country flag harloo

IMO, it's not fair to call James a "sista". He IMO is just not Rena's type, and some have a certain ideal of what a "black man" is supposed to be like which is a myth. James is conservative, and passive which is just a reflection of his upbringing. Nothing more. He would probably be better suited with someone who is more closer to his personality.
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 08:43 PM   #12
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Serena wants a gangsta type bruther who can satisfy her, you can tell

but on the other hand i am a firm believer that her and James would make the cutest couple. their chemistry is high. they are so cute about each other
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 08:50 PM   #13
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
Yup. I think you are right. Serena needs a "gangsta type bruther."

I would think that James would be laughing too hard at Serena's malapropisms to take her seriously.

He's an intelligent, cultured man. He can do much better than a woman how hotglues rhinestones onto her tennis outfit.
starr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 09:01 PM   #14
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Serenas an intelligent cultured woman

she just likes to have fun

likes to make fashion statements

and likes to win

go james for tonight btw
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 09:04 PM   #15
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
And her speech is littered with malapropisms.

It's too funny.

Besides, she probably doesn't want to date someone who looks tons better than she does.

Who says James is "passive?" What the hell does that mean? He must be a pretty competitive person to be an elite tennis player. That doesn't happen by accident. He is also academically competitive. What's passive about that? Is being polite and well-spoken antithetical to agression? I think not.
starr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote