aNgELiQue WidJaJa cheering thread!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:53 PM   #1
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
aNgELiQue WidJaJa cheering thread!!

angie got a wild-card here and hope she gets to play well here..!!
all the best angie and keep the asian spirit alive!!
adlysha babalu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2003, 05:02 PM   #2
NaF

NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all
Do ur best G!!!

Hope she gets good draw...

and will she play in doubles???
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #3
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Go Angie! Take advantage of this WC!
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 10:41 PM   #4
K155-k155

K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice
Go ANGIE
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 04:55 AM   #5
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
go G.. don't be 'Miss second round' any more!!
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 09:51 AM   #6
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Smile TOUGH DRAW FOR ANGIE!!!

For 3 weeks in a row after India, Doha and now here in Dubai...Angie and Tammy are in the same quarter again! The worst thing since it is tier II, Angie has to face Tammy already in the 1st round...OMG! It is very tough for Angie even to pass 1st round...If she can reach 2nd round, I am okay with it...Myskina is waiting there! Oh, well...Angie...hope u have enough rest after fina in Doha and stay fit after such toe's pain! Good luck!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 11:34 AM   #7
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by ntohir
go G.. don't be 'Miss second round' any more!!
maybe miss 1st round for this week!
It really hard to go to QF

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 12:52 PM   #8
yusuflqv

yusuflqv is an unknown quantity at this point
hope the best result for anggie....
opportunity for double G.....
yusuflqv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 12:53 PM   #9
apidhan

apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts apidhan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by kj-
maybe miss 1st round for this week!
It really hard to go to QF
Yeah Miss 1st round
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 02:12 PM   #10
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
angie is meeting tamarine in the 1 round?? hhmm..she got the chance to win against her!!!
go for it angie..
anyone..who's angie's partner?
adlysha babalu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #11
satya

satya is an unknown quantity at this point
Go go angie! Don't let expectations tense you up. Have fun!
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 07:59 PM   #12
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
You can do it Angie!!! Do your best!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 01:25 AM   #13
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Angie with Maria again! Good luck, girl and madame!!!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 02:29 AM   #14
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
Angie/Maria.... it's your time.........
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 03:31 AM   #15
mypapa_je

mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice mypapa_je is just really nice
Angie do not forget " ora et labora"
GBU
mypapa_je is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote