"Black pride" doesn't sum up in Venus-Serena... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:07 PM   #1
country flag tennisjam

tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all
Exclamation "Black pride" doesn't sum up in Venus-Serena...

What is that rediculous reason you give all the time...???!!!

YOU ARE NOT NECESSARLY RACIST IF YOU DISLIKE SERENA OR VENUS OR THE BOTH !!!!! ( racisme certainly exists but I think and really hope it concerns the minority of people out here... )

And for Serena and Venus, they certainly are amaizing sportswomen...but...

I don't know much about them as most of you in any personnal way...but their general attitude leads up to be desired.

To me and for their age ( they are not 17,18,19 or even 20 anymore...!!!), they are too cocky, over-confident in offensive way...

AND I WILL CERTAINLY NOT BOTHER FOR THOSE NON-SENSE PARANOID COMMENTS ABOUT RACISM...

( ZINA GARISSON AND CHANDA RUBIN were among my favourites for the number 1 spot... )

With all my respect, I don't think Williams's have "the class" of those two ladies...

Hope for them it will change...

..... AND YES, FOR SOME PEOPLE LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOUR OR ANYTHING BUT IT'S ABOUT PEOPLE AND THEIR PERSONNALITIES !!!!!

tennisjam is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:11 PM   #2
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
A Nazi has spoken.
TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:16 PM   #3
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Theres a thing called pm. Use that to address whoever you're concerned with.
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #4
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
where's marcusrock when you need him!

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:40 PM   #5
country flag tennisjam

tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all
thanks TeeRexx.....

for your information, I'm myself from time to time "victim" of racism...

still, apparantly there is no talk with persons like you anyway...

and next time think twice before speaking out your mind in that way... ( unless you're under age of 10... )

With such closed mind, please don't answer my post in the future and I won't even read yours...

Thanks...
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:55 PM   #6
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
I'm SO glad 2B slipping in the "rankings" of posters who create chaos here.....
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 02:08 PM   #7
country flag JenCpLvr

JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all
TEEREXX-

Can you just open your thick skull for a moment and trult absorb a concerned non-african americans point of view?? Tennisjam's post clearly states "YOU ARE NOT NECESSARLY RACIST IF YOU DISLIKE SERENA OR VENUS OR THE BOTH !!!!! ( racisme certainly exists but I think and really hope it concerns the minority of people out here... )" Does any of that make any sense to you? I would honestly like a real response from you and the reasons for the way you feel. How can a unbiased be so easily turned into a racially motivated one in your eyes? People such as yourself amaze me.
[center][font=Georgia][size=6]*Jennifer Capriati[color=black]-[i][font=Arial Narrow][size=5]My #1 Always!

Kim Clijsters

Elena Dementieva
JenCpLvr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 02:09 PM   #8
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
You sound so angry, is this thread in response to something or you just generally want to say you don't like the WS? Can you give recent examples of why you think they are cocky, I am a WS fan and I can see why some would view Serena as Cocky, but I def don't think Venus fits that description at all. Basically I am trying to figure out what they do, that other tennis players dont' that makes them soooo cocky.
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 02:26 PM   #9
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
this dead horse has been beaten to death newbie...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 02:31 PM   #10
Rae Q.

Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point Rae Q. is an unknown quantity at this point
Rae Q. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 02:52 PM   #11
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
sorry but when you dislike someone because of what they did or acted when they were 16 and 17 then youre just ignorant. Grow up already. Everyone and their mother matures and grows up except perhaps the haters.

Hell I dislike martina hingis but even I know that shes not the same person she was at 16 17 or even 18. She has grown up just like venus and serena. However the haters refuse to grow up. They spout off "oh their arrogant" which is lies just to bring the sisters down. Well I'm personally glad ignorant louts aren't on their bandwagon. Who needs silly people like that who are stuck in the past?

You people are ridiculous with all this, "I'm not neccesarily racist if I don't like the sisters..." Really? wow thats a shock I didn't even know that! Thanks for pointing the obvious out. Of course it doesn't mean you aren't racist either, does it? Whatever. The point is moot.

Some of you who come on this board and say the false statesments about Vee and Ree as the reasons why you hate them then guees what people are going to think about you? I mean if I came in here and said martina hingis stole someones watch and killed her dog in the pool and I hate her because of it how would all you martina lovers react? yeah well thats how we feel when haters do that to the sisters.

ciao
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 03:06 PM   #12
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I feel like this is a post I read back in 1997 on the AOL boards.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 03:06 PM   #13
Playa

Playa has disabled reputation
you're wrong tee-rex, a NEO-NAZI has spoken.
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 03:09 PM   #14
Playa

Playa has disabled reputation
We killed all of their dadies & granpas.
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 03:10 PM   #15
Freewoman33

Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all
Not again. What's the point of this thread? Please people, don't keep this thread alive.
Freewoman33 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread