2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside) - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #136
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I thought American Football was played only by a handful of team in Britain, I had no idea the had a lead with two divisions.

Here is the list for German League

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...1st_Bundesliga
It's even played ...of all places...in Japan:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_A...ll_Association
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9lLwhRV0sQ
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #137
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
Well I didn't know that he has a wealthy daddy, a music producer. Yeah... he's so hard working, the music company picked him because he's so talented.

You are saying that he's wealthy... so basically he's spoiled, dad made him a popular pop star. That's freaking obvious!

Well we all know that money don't make you happy after all, maybe Americans don't think like that. He will be older, without kids, with a girl younger twenty years than him, who doesn't love him just his money.

A beautiful life

That's my opinion and I can say it. I will never understand how those dumb so called "celebrities" are so much loved in the US. Bunch of idiots without any knowledge about a real life. They are competing who's going to make something more stupid and the more stupid their behavior is the more Americans love them.
No doubt you can state your opinion. And from reading yours, I can state that w/o wildly generalized assuming, on your part, you wouldn't have an opinion, as my opinion.

I like the guy's music, and that's as far as my "love" goes.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:52 AM   #138
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I thought American Football was played only by a handful of team in Britain, I had no idea the had a lead with two divisions.

Here is the list for German League

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...1st_Bundesliga
When I was working in Milton Keynes, one of the local pubs in Olney was homebase for an American-style, semi-pro, football team. I couldn't go there w/o being bombarded with questions about the NFL, and honestly, most of them knew more than I did when it came to rules and many of the non-superstar players not on Da Bears. Hell, I was trying to find soccer jerseys and caps and none of them could help me.

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #139
country flag Pawcio765

Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that last paragraph from my previous post was quite thoughtless and generalized. I apologize for that.
Pawcio765 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #140
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by le bon vivant View Post
Of course. That ain't obvious?
Their baseless, stubborn preconceived notions and -driven expectations blind them to the Goddess-like reality that is Ree.

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #141
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Enfant Sauvage View Post

Done with Grigor and moving on to Olivia's new man?
I was thinking the same thing. Maria better look out for real.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #142
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
However, you can't look at that picture and tell me that something doesn't appear odd with her shoulders. This is something commonly talked about. I am hardly the first WTA fan to bring it up. Its possible its genetic. Or maybe its the result of years of athletic dedication. Or maybe it is injury related. But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.
I think what we're seeing is rehab/preventive work. Maria has to keep that right shoulder strong, but when you do preventive work on one side, you're wise to do the other. If not, you can create all sorts of back problems and create stress in other areas of your body.

I believe we're simply seeing the results of that hard work.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #143
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
What is with some designers adding extra fabric to the dress. I dont get it. That black shit is distracting the hell outta me. It was fine without it.

Otherwise without that black shit, that dress would've been amazing and sexy. But oh well. Ive seen better outfits on Maria.

And for Vika, the dress looks so cheap i can find a better looking dress at a thrift store that looks way better.

These two gurls could've done better.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 12:39 AM   #144
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Vika looks nice but they put to much hair on her!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 08:39 AM   #145
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.

Maria's shoulders seem pretty normal to me considering she's 6'2". Even so they are probably a little wider than the average woman's of that height and they aren't entirely symmetrical. But these physical differences are not unusual for human beings, let alone society in general. Watch Maria play on tv - her shoulders look perfectly fine, beautiful in fact.

Funny that all the noise about Maria's shoulders comes primarily from posters on TF who usually are not fans of Maria.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #146
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Maria's shoulders seem pretty normal to me considering she's 6'2". Even so they are probably a little wider than the average woman's of that height and they aren't entirely symmetrical. But these physical differences are not unusual for human beings, let alone society in general. Watch Maria play on tv - her shoulders look perfectly fine, beautiful in fact.

Funny that all the noise about Maria's shoulders comes primarily from posters on TF who usually are not fans of Maria.

Sto drinking the kool aid and there's nothing normal about Maria's shoulders and since when does ones height have to do size of one's shoulders?