Diamond Games: Top 4 Seeds in semis - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 06:34 PM   #1
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Diamond Games: Top 4 Seeds in semis

Venus [1] vs. Daniela [4]
Justine [3] vs. Kim [2]

I believe the last time the top 4 seeds were in the semis of an event was the 2001 Pilot Pen
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 07:04 PM   #2
joao

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
No the last time was last year in Dubai :
Venus (1) vs Testud (4)
and Mauresmo(3) vs Seles (2)

It's fun, friendly and free!!!!

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most", Darwinian Motto
joao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 07:05 PM   #3
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by joao
No the last time was last year in Dubai :
Venus (1) vs Testud (4)
and Mauresmo(3) vs Seles (2)
Thanks for the correction.
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 07:07 PM   #4
country flag kimclijsters4ever

kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all
AND 4 of the WTA-top5 in the semifinals of a Tier 2!!!

Has this ever happened???
kimclijsters4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 07:08 PM   #5
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
When was the last time none of the top 4 seeds was left in the semis?
GoGoMaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 08:08 PM   #6
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Kaz, that happens quite a bit - especially in the lower tiered events.

And the last time this happened was in Dubai -- where both SF were upsets (ranking wise). Hope the same doesn't happen in Antwerp

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #7
country flag RAA

RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of
<sigh>
wishing we had some coverage here in the USA...
RAA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 10:21 PM   #8
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
I know....at least the finals or something. It's ridiculous.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote