I wrote Oxygen requesting Increased WTA Coverage - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 06:12 PM   #1
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future
I wrote Oxygen requesting Increased WTA Coverage

I wrote the Oxygen Channel expressing my appreciation for their coverage of the WTA. This is the response I got back:

Thanks for getting in touch.

We receive a tremendous amount of e-mail, so it may take us a bit of time to get back to you. Be assured that we will forward your message to the appropriate person here at Oxygen and will do our best to respond within the next 10 days. In the meantime, check out the answers to some of the questions we hear the most.

http://www.oxygen.com/

Maybe if we beg we can get some tennis coverage.

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER

Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
AJLA TOMLJANOVIC definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 08:12 PM   #2
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Cool...it's nice to get finals coverage of the overseas Tier II events (and some Tier I's). If the Tennis Channel doesn't pick them up, maybe Oxygen can.

Thank GOD for Oprah - she owns this network!

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 06:34 AM   #3
country flag Brian Stewart
Plainclothes Division

Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute
Perhaps Oxygen would be willing to take the step that Lifetime hasn't. How about a nightly sports show with scores and highlights of women's sports? They certainly don't have to worry about fighting with ESPN for footage. And it would be funny to see them scoop SportsCenter periodically. That could be part of the promo: "Information you won't get on SportsCenter."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chandarubin
Brian Stewart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote