Do you like the moon? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 12:04 AM   #1
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Do you like the moon?

then go here:

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 12:16 AM   #2
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
Sorry Jon, I had to turn it off after 10 seconds.
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 12:52 AM   #3
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of
Absolutely genius

I've never been to Cuba
Snuffkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 12:53 AM   #4
country flag Asmus

Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold
LOL, that was pretty annoying!
Asmus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 01:15 PM   #5
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Snuffkin
Absolutely genius
Great minds think alike
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 02:07 PM   #6
country flag Cersei
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute
oh my god i couldn't stop laughing.brilliant
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 02:07 PM   #7
vw43
Queen Diva on High

vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of

Lmao..
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 02:37 PM   #8
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Still trying to figure out why Jonbcn finds it neccessary to moon us!
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 02:37 PM   #9
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
LMAO!

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 02:41 PM   #10
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
Yes I like to moon.
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 07:36 PM   #11
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
Still trying to figure out why Jonbcn finds it neccessary to moon us!
admit it, you've been waiting half your life for that!
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 09:20 PM   #12
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Asmus
LOL, that was pretty annoying!
understatement

I didn't make it past 7 seconds
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote