The Live Scoring Thread vol. 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:27 AM   #1
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
The Live Scoring Thread vol. 7

Old threads:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=341848
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=373467
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=417055
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=398292
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=433301
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:23 PM   #2
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread vol. 7

Volume 6

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:23 PM   #3
country flag Horizon

Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future

First post ?

Ana break
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM   #4
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Thank you

15-15..
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM   #5
country flag damalulani

damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all
She is so easily intimidated how is she even an athlete...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
damalulani is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM   #6
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Ana should have won that first point Her smash
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #7
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Bye Ana.
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #8
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Serve to stay in the match
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #9
country flag Alycia.

She'll get broken for the match now
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM   #10
country flag damalulani

damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all
Intimidation is the best weapon against extremely immature players like Ivanovic.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
damalulani is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM   #11
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

I'll be shocked if she could hold now
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM   #12
country flag Alycia.

00-15..
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM   #13
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

DF
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM   #14
country flag Alycia.

DF
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM   #15
country flag Alycia.

3 mps, NID.
Closed Thread