Fed Cup 2014 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #1
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Fed Cup 2014

Slovak tennis girls welcome in Fed Cup Germany (8 to 9 February 2014) in Bratislava.

Favorites are rather the Germans, but it would not be a big surprise, if Slovakia would progress.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #2
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup 2014

source: fb

Last edited by elba : Apr 7th, 2014 at 10:20 PM.
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #3
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

Pictures and video from press conference:

http://www.teraz.sk/sport/cibulkova-...52-clanok.html
selesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #4
country flag elba

Next round: World Group Play-offs - 19–20 April 2014 Canada - Slovakia
PEPS, Quebec City, Hard (Indoor)

Februar 2014, in Montreal: Canada - Serbia 3 : 1
Vesna Dolonc (SRB) vs. Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN), Canada wins 7-5, 2-6, 6-4
Jovana Jaksic (SRB) vs. Eugenie Bouchard (CAN), Canada wins 6-1, 6-0
Vesna Dolonc (SRB) vs. Eugenie Bouchard (CAN), Canada wins 6-0, 6-3
Jovana Jaksic (SRB) vs. Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN), Not Played
A. Krunic/N. Stojanovic (SRB) vs. G. Dabrowski/S. Fichman (CAN), Serbia wins 6-2, 3-6, 10-8

Cibukova and Hantuchova are absent

Next is only estimate:
Slovakia could play with Rybarikova, Cepelova, Schmiedlova, for single might take any of these three ????
Nr. 4 could be Husarova or Kucova ????
Double: Husarova/Rybarikova, Cepelova/Schmiedlova ????

Last edited by elba : Apr 7th, 2014 at 10:27 PM.
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #5
country flag elba

Slovakia:

Magdaléna Rybáriková (37.)
Jana Čepelová (51.)
Anna Karolína Schmiedlová (65.)
Michaela Hončová (262.)
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #6
country flag Trabant

Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light Trabant is a glorious beacon of light

Drzim palce baby
Trabant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #7
country flag elba

Magda out, now

Jana Čepelová (51.)
Anna Karolína Schmiedlová (65.)

Kristína Kučová (146.)
Michaela Hončová (262.)
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #8
country flag elba

source: fb