Anna Kounikova gives Harold Soloman the shitcan! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2003, 04:06 PM   #1
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
Anna Kounikova gives Harold Soloman the shitcan!

http://www.kournikova.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/1430EST0629.DTL

- Car Key Boi

Last edited by Car Key Boi : Feb 12th, 2003 at 09:33 PM.
Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2003, 04:11 PM   #2
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
Aww Car Key Boi!

How have you been?!

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #3
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
lol, love yuo back gurls

i gotta run, a very busy day today, plus i don't wanna stay online too much, in case that Hofmann dude tracks me down

later gurls
Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 06:10 PM   #4
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks CKB!

Everyone click the link to fund free mammagrams!!
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 10:15 PM   #6
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Ironically, it could happen for real if they don't get the results expected. Since I'm sure Harold is getting @ least a good part of his money as (big) guaranteed bucks, Anna could fire him (or "buy out" the rest of his contract) if it's not working out. And "whose fault it was" would be irrelevant, like when a baseball team fires the manager. She's not gonna pay and pay and pay without decent results.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 10:44 PM   #7
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by The Visored Boy
It would be better to simply give something like 5$ to a breast cancer fundation, that would help probably 100 times more than that.

Those kind of website are just there to give an illusion to people that they are doing something for society, so after those people don't feel the need to give money to fundations.
...but makes those of us who have no money to give to foundations feel much better....and it doesn't stop us! I still donate to the RSPCA. They saved my dog
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 11:36 PM   #8
country flag Rocketta

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
yeah I mean god forbid they clog the board and we have to do with one less Rate these players for Hotness threads???

Don't respond, Don't go to the sites, Don't "click", you have choices.
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 12:26 AM   #10
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
CKB, 2 fair questions are raised IMO: 1) How much per click do the charities get? (For example, the Share Our Strength" program re. dining with the American Express card has been called a joke re. the % actually going to hunger charities). 2) Do they create a "I gave @ the office" mentality among people who COULD afford to give some actual $ as I do? However, it's to yuor credit that yuo don't just raise hell, but try to help causes (esp. auto body shops, hehehe)!

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 02:57 AM   #11
country flag Rocketta

Quote:
Originally posted by The Visored Boy
Yes, and you also have the choice to not take in consideration my opinion if it bothers you.
and your choices are

Don't respond, Don't go to the sites, Don't "click"