Time difference - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2003, 10:16 AM   #1
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
Time difference

I'm in new york and was wondering the time difference
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2003, 10:18 AM   #2
country flag Josh
Team WTAworld
Administrator
aka Nibbler

Josh has disabled reputation
It's now 12.15pm over here so + 6 hours.
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 02:28 PM   #3
country flag DiNaPic

DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Time difference

Quote:
Originally posted by maccardel
I'm in new york and was wondering the time difference

For all those Americans, who believe they live in the center of the world, try this:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

photo archive on www.archive.livesportphoto.com
visit me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?nm=dieter+nagel
DiNaPic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 02:36 PM   #4
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO @ Donald. hah, right on the money!

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 04:07 PM   #5
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
@dnadd:
Look next to my name and what do you see?

Is that an american flag?
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 12:34 PM   #6
country flag DiNaPic

DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Is that an american flag?
Never seen before. What country is it?

... but i saw this:

I did not intend to blame you. I just thought there is no need to open a thread in order to find out the time difference from NYC to Antwerp.....
DiNaPic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 05:20 PM   #7
country flag maccardel

It's the Island of Barbados..
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 11:33 PM   #8
leslie

leslie is an unknown quantity at this point leslie is an unknown quantity at this point leslie is an unknown quantity at this point leslie is an unknown quantity at this point leslie is an unknown quantity at this point leslie is an unknown quantity at this point leslie is an unknown quantity at this point leslie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It's the Island of Barbados..
How are things going in Baxter's road. Also is Da'Costa and Harrisons stores still on broad street?
leslie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:12 AM   #9
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Time difference

Quote:
Originally posted by dnadd
For all those Americans, who believe they live in the center of the world, try this:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

We don't believe it -- WE KNOW IT!

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 03:42 PM   #10
country flag maccardel

Barbados is still great..last time I heard...I'm looking to go back this year for a family reunion....

Thanks for asking.