How far will Jennifer go in Family Circle Cup? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #1
country flag JenCpLvr

JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all
How far will Jennifer go in Family Circle Cup?

Conisidering it was the only other tournament she has won besides the majors in the last couple of years, will she go far?

I bet she makes at least the semis.

Go JEN!
[center][font=Georgia][size=6]*Jennifer Capriati[color=black]-[i][font=Arial Narrow][size=5]My #1 Always!

Kim Clijsters

Elena Dementieva
JenCpLvr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:04 PM   #2
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
she'll be lucky to get past the first round
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:07 PM   #3
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Jen!
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:19 PM   #4
country flag Jennifer's wife

Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold
finals i hope!! Go Jen

~Jennifer Capriati~

I'M THE CAPPER'S SLAPPER!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotjennifercapriati/
Jennifer's wife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:21 PM   #5
rfs1999

rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice
Quarters
rfs1999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:27 PM   #6
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
falls be4 the quarters

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:35 PM   #7
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
we must check the entry list before than talking...
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:35 PM   #8
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Who's all playing here? Last year it was Jen, Monica, Serena and Mauresmo for the top players.

who knows...
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 09:02 PM   #9
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
well, I think Jennifer Capriati is a wonderful woman and I wish her the very best.
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 09:26 PM   #10
JCAP

JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point
Finals for sure

Jennifer Capriati
JCAP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 09:35 PM   #11
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
LOL@Venusfan!
Is Cap confirmed for this tourney? And if so, we will still have to wait and see if she shows up before we can get a good prediction.
However, if she does show up, it is almost guaranteed that she will not win and may struggle to get past the quarters.
TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 09:40 PM   #12
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future
i disagree i think(hope) she will be inform as she wants to show she's still a top player - go jen! she should do well in Dubai next week too
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 10:41 PM   #13
country flag JenCpLvr

JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all
TeeRexx-

Granted, Jennifer is in not best form as of late.. but, I am almost certain you've rarely had nice things to say about Jennifer...

I wish I could have seen your reaction when Jennifer was on top in 2001.. I bet you were in denial the whole time.

I can recognize talent and yes, Serena has it..

Give credit where credit is due..

Jennifer has just as much chance to reach final as anyone else.. How can you not see that?
[center][font=Georgia][size=6]*Jennifer Capriati[color=black]-[i][font=Arial Narrow][size=5]My #1 Always!

Kim Clijsters

Elena Dementieva
JenCpLvr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 11:06 PM   #14
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
JenCpLvr - In 2001 another player won TWO slams and defeated Jenn THREE times. So, even though Cap won Oz, she was not considered the top player on the tour even though she led in points.

If at least 2 of the top 3 players are entered, Jenn's chances of winning that event are quite small.
TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 12:57 AM   #15
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Hopefully she'll be playing with some passion and will make it to the SF or SF. As happy as I was for Patty & Iva last year, I don't think it was the final match that the crowd was quite expecting.

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote