Can Venus Take Away Something Postitive From Losing To Serena 5 Times In a Row? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:24 PM   #1
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Can Venus Take Away Something Postitive From Losing To Serena 5 Times In a Row?

I think so. Steffi lost to Gaby 5 times in a row and was a better player in the end due to it. GO VENUS!
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:37 PM   #2
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:39 PM   #3
country flag anton

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:46 PM   #4
country flag anton

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:15 PM   #5
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future
When you have deficiencies but still win, sometimes there is a lack of motivation to work on them. As Jen once said, She is number one why work on that serve. Venus has known for sometime that her second serve and forehand were not the best they could be. But hey, she was still dominating. Now that she is no longer dominating and Lil Sis is, she will turn attention to those weaknesses and get better. Woe to the WTA!

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER

Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
AJLA TOMLJANOVIC definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:17 PM   #6
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
I think she's figured out she doesn't like losing to Serena, something she didn't know at RG.
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:21 PM   #7
country flag anton

well melbourne was a much better match than in the past. venus served for the 1st set and 2ns set and lost the 3rd one due to 4 errors at the end so i hope venus can win in paris should they play
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:28 PM   #8
rfs1999

rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice
Who will win in Miami?
rfs1999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:33 PM   #9
country flag anton

its very windy in miami and i think this favors serena more than venus and on the hardcourts it will be very difficult for somebody to stop this final
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:34 PM   #10
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Millions of dollars should be some comfort
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:36 PM   #11
country flag anton

venus was a millionaire at age 11 or 12 so i think she wants more than that
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:43 PM   #12
macn

macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice macn is just really nice
I don't think Venus will ever beat Serena in a Grand slam. Venus seems to be just going through the motions when she plays Serena!
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:48 PM   #13
country flag anton

i disagree. if venus can play the way she played in the 2nd set she will win each time. she is just more powerful than serena but her errors get her. Venus was bombing the aces and hitting the return deep down the middle to serenas feet. serena was out of the match.

of course serena was quick to point out nobody on the wta tour can serve 125mph for 2 hours. we'll see miss serena
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:54 PM   #14
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by TSequoia01
When you have deficiencies but still win, sometimes there is a lack of motivation to work on them. As Jen once said, She is number one why work on that serve. Venus has known for sometime that her second serve and forehand were not the best they could be. But hey, she was still dominating. Now that she is no longer dominating and Lil Sis is, she will turn attention to those weaknesses and get better. Woe to the WTA!
Agree with Tsequoia01. The wins were coming Vee's way and she didn't really need to improve at that point. I like her interview after the AO finals, because she said herself that people would point out the flaws in her game, but she didn't pay too much attention to them because she was winning. I believe she is gonna go home and work on it, and come out the champion in a few. Then Rena will up her level, and it will go back and forth. I can't wait.
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:58 PM   #15
country flag anton

AND I WILL BE IN MIAMI!!! I HOPE TO SEE THEM PLAY!!!!