Us Open Series - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #91
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Us Open Series

Spotted in practice today in a tennis club close to Paris. Funny comment from the person who watched her training : "her sparring partner is going to die tough"

Last edited by Lighter : Aug 1st, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #92
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Marion spotted today in TCP with Nicolas Mahut and his young son. Picture on Nicolas Mahut twitter.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Lighter : Aug 2nd, 2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 07:48 PM   #93
country flag Lighter

Marion is now in Toronto. Some pics on twitter.

Last edited by Lighter : Aug 2nd, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 04:15 PM   #94
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

she looks great

good luck to her. I know she hasn't had the best past at the rogers cup
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:10 PM   #95
country flag Lighter

Draw out :

R1 : Bye
R2 : Q or Q
R3 : Caro ?
Q : Serena ?

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:17 PM   #96
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Please make at least the QF... Good luck!
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 08:04 PM   #97
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Tricky!
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 11:29 PM   #98
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Would love her to knotch a win against Caro! Serena match would be
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #99
country flag Lighter

A big interview today on rmc. But nothing really new. She's still flying between stars. She said that she has started a new life. No concrete information about Bartoli team in Toronto.Marion wants to be ready for USO.

Last edited by Lighter : Aug 4th, 2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #100
country flag Lighter

R2 : Sveta or Lauren Davies

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #101
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

She should make the quarters here. 2 relatively easy matches and 225 points sounds pretty good get it girl.
She'll play on wednesday
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #102
country flag Lighter

It's easy to follow day by day Marion's adventures owing to twitter. Many pics can be seen, Marion on high heels, Marion with fans, Marion receiving presents, Marion practicing......

Nicolas Perrotte, FFT fitness coach, is with her as expected. We can see him on pics during hard drills : https://mobile.twitter.com/bartoli_marion/status/364419555398938624/photo/1

Marion doesn't forget to thank her whole team for all the jobs done.

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #103
country flag Lighter

Thomas Drouet is also in Toronto as coach on his pass. Marion met yesterday l'équipe journalist for a big interview in a taxi between hotel and stadium. She explains that she has to be at 100% if she wants to win points vs Thomas. She still doesn't have her driving licence. But it's easy for her to find drivers now (rumour that she bought a car???). And her dad is now at home in Switzerland. Amazing thing, she is disappointed not to find on internet finals video with french comments (probably due to copyright problems). I suppose that Canal + people gave her dvd with french comments the day after and she could listen Guy Forget's comments. But i'm not so sure.

Some parts here : http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...la-meme/390921

Just after the interview, she called friends of her who are in Ibiza (probably Bob Sinclar and others).

On twitter, we can see pictures with Monica Seles and Serena. Marion is also on youtube video "WTA all access hour" at the end from 53:14

Other article in the same direction in English : http://www.thestar.com/sports/tennis...r_dimanno.html

Last edited by Lighter : Aug 6th, 2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #104
country flag Lighter

Lauren Davis will be Marion's R2 opponent.It will be 1st meeting between them. Lauren is an intriguing player as she's even smaller than Domi.

Marion was in the stands to see the match.

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #105
country flag Lighter

2nd position on central court not before 1 pm.

In Le Parisien today, Alexandra Fusai confirms that Marion started serious practice July 16th. And Thomas Drouet said yesterday that : "Elle est déjà trés au point à l'entrainement". In english, her level during practice is already good and accurate.

Hope she will confirm it vs Lauren.